PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

sorry i know this question might sound dumb, but the flocka t and crew that just dropped...are those considered "tri ferg" pieces? anything with the logo on it is right?
I've always thought the piece had to have the block style outline in order to be considered a tri-ferg.

Also, if anyone is in NYC Labor Skateshop probably has a decent selection of this drop as well, may be worth a phone call.

Unfortunately struck out on P logo cap.  Originally struck out on Shrimp L/S Placae so i copped the Pally Pal, cool blue LS Placae, grey running hat, and neon socks.  Went back and tried the Shrimp LS and ended up being able to cop.  That $12 shipping for one item hurt but I am happy!  Will probably sell the Pally Pal white and the cool blue LS to cover my purchase.

hope they have alot of collabs on the way or at least a "part 2" to this season. if not it's going to be a long wait till the f/w season 
sick.gif

hope they have alot of collabs on the way or at least a "part 2" to this season. if not it's going to be a long wait till the f/w season 
sick.gif
I read somewhere they do 2 drops per seasons and they're usually 6 weeks apart.

Anyone else getting out of stock for everything even though it's showing sizes? I just want a tri Ferg :frown:

Anywhere else in US dropping? This is terrible. Wasn't expecting it to be like this. The hype is real. Union still has some items noting crazy though. Really just want a tri Ferg and a tri smoke tee :frown:

Anywhere else in US dropping? This is terrible. Wasn't expecting it to be like this. The hype is real. Union still has some items noting crazy though. Really just want a tri Ferg and a tri smoke tee
frown.gif
http://www.deadstock.ca/collections/brand-palace

edit: the CAD to USD conversion makes them alot cheaper then purchasing from a europe shop. shipping isn't bad either.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've always thought the piece had to have the block style outline in order to be considered a tri-ferg.

Also, if anyone is in NYC Labor Skateshop probably has a decent selection of this drop as well, may be worth a phone call.

I thought the same thing man thanks for your reply. Cuz I know that they have pieces actually named "tri ferg ____"

It's weird idk what's considered a tri Ferg. The LS that dropped yesterday is called deconstructed tri Ferg maybe cuz there's no triangle? Been keeping tabs on Labor though, I saw that whatever's not sold by closing goes to he web store. Fingers crossed for some hats and a black tri ferg

Back
Top Bottom