PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

I think palace runs differently.

I wear a L in supreme but in palace I need a M because the L makes me looks like I'm swimming.

I'm 6'3 & 200lbs
I wear xl in sup and order xl in palace 
sick.gif

Sounds like I'm going to have to shrink stuff 

Sizing talk got me worried.  I jump between L and XL in Supreme (Im 6'5" 195 lbs) so I went with XL for Palace to be safe.  Ended up with the Zooted short sleeve in shrimp and the Placae short sleeve in grey. 

Sizing talk got me worried.  I jump between L and XL in Supreme (Im 6'5" 195 lbs) so I went with XL for Palace to be safe.  Ended up with the Zooted short sleeve in shrimp and the Placae short sleeve in grey. 
Just wash stuff if its too big.

Supreme is all over the place with sizing so I usually go xl. When its too big I just wash/dry it to get a better fit.

you will be fine homie, better to get a bigger size and shrink than to end up with a size that fits too tight

I don't think you would have been good with an L

Just wash stuff if its too big.

Supreme is all over the place with sizing so I usually go xl. When its too big I just wash/dry it to get a better fit.

you will be fine homie, better to get a bigger size and shrink than to end up with a size that fits too tight
I don't think you would have been good with an L
Reps all around, appreciate it, put my mind back at ease haha

i think its safe to say by now that there probably won't be any other store stocking P caps.
mean.gif

I think tri-fergs & p logos are palace exclusives.

currently at DSMNY and people are saying whatever is online is in store.

sorry i know this question might sound dumb, but the flocka t and crew that just dropped...are those considered "tri ferg" pieces? anything with the logo on it is right?

Back
Top Bottom