PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Got 3 of the 6 T shirts in.

I'm 5'10'' 175lbs, athletic build.

Medium is definitely the size I prefer, even though the sleeves and body length are longer than usual. The chest, shoulder, and neck fit perfectly.

Large isn't that BAD, still somewhat fitted, long sleeves, long body length, chest, shoulder and neck are doable.
** If you like to wear "over-sized" looking clothes then a Large with my specifications will work.

In conclusion, I am keeping the Medium. Unfortunately, only 1 of the 6 T Shirts are a Medium :smh:

All Larges are for sale, RETAIL+shipping.

Palace Deconstructed Tee: White & Navy
Palace Deconstructed Tee: Grey Marl & White
Palace Deconstructed Tee: Black & Yellow
Palace P 3 T-Shirt (Navy/yellow)
Palace Tri Smoke T-Shirt (White)

Medium is definitely the size I prefer, even though the sleeves and body length are longer than usual. The chest, shoulder, and neck fit perfectly.

Large isn't that BAD, still somewhat fitted, long sleeves, long body length, chest, shoulder and neck are doable.
** If you like to wear "over-sized" looking clothes then a Large with my specifications will work.

In conclusion, I am keeping the Medium. Unfortunately, only 1 of the 6 T Shirts are a Medium :smh:

Lolololololololooolol

I'm totally ******
Ordered xl stuff
I'm 5'10" :frown:

Lolololololololooolol

I'm totally ******
Ordered xl stuff
I'm 5'10"
frown.gif
im 5'9 and got a small...

In conclusion, I am keeping the Medium. Unfortunately, only 1 of the 6 T Shirts are a Medium
mean.gif

you bought it online? if so did you get shipping info

Lolololololololooolol

I'm totally ******
Ordered xl stuff
I'm 5'10" :frown:

:lol: bruh.. excuse my laughter, you ain't gunna be happy... you can sleep in them.

im 5'9 and got a small...

Small could work.

you bought it online? if so did you get shipping info

Yeah, I purchased all online. Shipping was ridiculously fast. 1 day standard service? :smokin

2 from DSML
1 from DSMNY
3 from END

Questions.

Can items purchased online from DSML be returned in store to DSMNY or shipped back to DSMNY (cheaper shipping)?
and..
Has anyone ever refused delivery? Wondering if I should refuse delivery from END, so it gets returned for free..?

Last edited:
:lol: bruh.. excuse my laughter, you ain't gunna be happy... you can sleep in them.
Small could work.
Yeah, I purchased all online. Shipping was ridiculously fast. 1 day standard service? :smokin

2 from DSML
1 from DSMNY
3 from END

Questions.

Can items purchased online from DSML be returned in store to DSMNY or shipped back to DSMNY (cheaper shipping)?
and..
Has anyone ever refused delivery? Wondering if I should refuse delivery from END, so it gets returned for free..?

Haha no worries I'll just shrink it all
I've ordered a bunch of stuff from supreme that was way to big but managed to shrink it to fit.

i ordered an XL on the initial drop because i thought it was the other way around on palace.

luckily the shirt i ordered (l/s pocket in shrimp) was still in stock in a Large so i ordered that as well.

probably going to return the XL when it comes in from Palace.

smh DSMNYC requested a signature for my T shirt, and I wasn't home. great. Signature for a t shirt 
sick.gif

This new Palace shipping service out of NYC seems to be pretty much the same as before.  I think i have gotten stuff faster from Slam City, which is in the UK....

Last edited:

Well it seems this new Palace shipping service out of NYC seems to be pretty much the same as before.  I think i have gotten stuff faster from Slam City, which is in the UK....
idk why they are taking so long

Back
Top Bottom