PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Jonah Hill l/s from deadstock should be here tomorrow 
nthat.gif

yes they did. I got it yesterday.
you got an email from them saying your stuff shipped? I didn't get anything and my order status page still says "Come back to this page for updates on your order status". During the LA pop up that page added my tracking once shipped.

Patiently waitin on Livestock shipping email...

one got dropped off today (jonah hill l/s). still waiting on something for the deconstructed tri-ferg.

my guess is if something was OOS at the warehouse and in stock at the store, it might be on that location to ship out.

Last edited:
Welp, just checked my email and finally got a shipping email lol. Hope these fit okay.

Hoping my medium fits.  Everything I read said Palace runs big and boxy, that a size down is almost better.  Bought my normal size M in the L/S shrimp Placae, hoping for a baggier fit.  6'0'' 173 for reference 

Hoping my medium fits.  Everything I read said Palace runs big and boxy, that a size down is almost better.  Bought my normal size M in the L/S shrimp Placae, hoping for a baggier fit.  6'0'' 173 for reference 
Might be more true to size for you. I'm 6'0" 160 lbs and my tee fits me a little baggy but not too much.

Guys you should be fine, my t shirts came in fitting just like they should. I'm 5'7 155 lbs and I got all Larges and they fit just like I like them, not really long at all. Fits like any large would

Guys you should be fine, my t shirts came in fitting just like they should. I'm 5'7 155 lbs and I got all Larges and they fit just like I like them, not really long at all. Fits like any large would
Im 5'9 145lb and a medium is still kind of big

:rofl: :lol: Bruh there's no way.. you're smaller and than me in every aspect and a Large is too big for me.. but with you like the fit, then by all means :smokin

Back
Top Bottom