PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

smh DSMNYC requested a signature for my T shirt, and I wasn't home. great. Signature for a t shirt :x

i bought some air mocs from them and ended up having them held at a fedex store after 3 delivery attempts when no one was home.

i hate direct signature shipping.

Just a heads up, on ups site you can check if your package has shipped if you check "track by reference"

i bought some air mocs from them and ended up having them held at a fedex store after 3 delivery attempts when no one was home.

i hate direct signature shipping.

1. Leave a note
2. Sign the delivery reminder to release the package on the next attempt

1. Leave a note
2. Sign the delivery reminder to release the package on the next attempt

They don't leave a notice for direct signature. They have to get it in person. If fedex is delivering and they need a signature I usually go online and release it but I couldn't in this case.

They don't leave a notice for direct signature. They have to get it in person. If fedex is delivering and they need a signature I usually go online and release it but I couldn't in this case.
You live in an apartment building? Every time I get signature delivery with fedex and I miss a delivery, I can sign the missed delivery notice and they will leave it the next day.

I literally spent $2,000 on palace over the past week. Been feasting off these Canadian sites. Kinda mad though bc palace said they weren't able to fulfill my order for the sticker pack yet the stickers are still in stock on their website.

Palace didn't sent out tracking info. Only way I found out was from UPS my choice.

I tried UPS My Choice too and nothing is on my calendar from them?
hmm. only thing i can think of is that its just not shipped out yet. 

Is that app worth it bro? Have you successfully copped anything from it? 
I've copped a few items from supreme with it. Palace hasn't restocked anything I've wanted so I haven't had the chance to try with them.

Just went to UPS My Choice, entered Order Number from the confirmation email Palace sent.  Found both my packages, arriving Tuesday and Wednesday.  Weird they wouldnt send shipping information, but if the charge on your card or paypal has posted, it means the items have shipped.  Charges do not post from online orders until order has been shipped for most ecommerce sites.  Glad I will be getting my items before my trip to NYC next week

Just went to UPS My Choice, entered Order Number from the confirmation email Palace sent.  Found both my packages, arriving Tuesday and Wednesday.  Weird they wouldnt send shipping information, but if the charge on your card or paypal has posted, it means the items have shipped.  Charges do not post from online orders until order has been shipped for most ecommerce sites.  Glad I will be getting my items before my trip to NYC next week
Interesting, did a track by reference with my 4 digit order number and no results.  Payment has posted, so i am not sure this info is 100% correct.  No big deal, i think this is only 3rd business day.

Last edited:

Where do you put the order #? Can you screen shot?

I entered my confirmation number from Palace there, and then put US for destination country and my zip and it found both of my orders

Back
Top Bottom