PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Livestock order comes in tomorrow. FedEx sig req'd. Have to run some errands, better not miss it lol.

Got both L/S placae tees in.  Brighter than I thought but love the Peach.  Cannot decide whether I want to keep both or sell the Blue.  Colors look amazing with light wash denim and some chucks/vans

Got both L/S placae tees in.  Brighter than I thought but love the Peach.  Cannot decide whether I want to keep both or sell the Blue.  Colors look amazing with light wash denim and some chucks/vans
Both colors look sick!

I grabbed the same in blue and then the low key tshirt in the shrimp color. Mine should be delivered today.

Both colors look sick!

I grabbed the same in blue and then the low key tshirt in the shrimp color. Mine should be delivered today.
Ya i honestly love both colors.  Kind of silly having two of the same shirt, but might just say **** it

Ya i honestly love both colors.  Kind of silly having two of the same shirt, but might just say **** it
haha nah its cool both are awesome. 

Also not many people will know you have 2 of the same shirt.

Only you and the 12 people in this thread haha

Dang I placed an order on the 12th. Nothing has been updated.....but seems like most of your guys' shipping took a bit huh? I'll be in NY next weekend. Wonder if I should cancel and buy in store lol

So I'm pretty sure I got a free stadium hat by mistake.
Only ordered 1. 2 arrived in the mail. Both have same order number and I double checked my bank account. Only paid for 1.

View media item 1954930

Only ordered 1. 2 arrived in the mail. Both have same order number and I double checked my bank account. Only paid for 1.
lit 
nthat.gif
 I see they blessed with the tri ferg stickers lol

lit :nthat:  I see they blessed with the tri ferg stickers lol
Lol yeah got a bunch of them. I've got a ton of stickers from over the years so they're just going to be added into the collection.

Also for anyone wondering, low key t in xl is MASSIVE! Gonna give it a wash and dry though. See what kind of magic I can work.

Last edited:
what's ya plan for the extra one? 
wink.gif

I ordered a blue placae l/s but just got a refund and email saying there was an inventory mix up. They said they're gonna send me a free pair of socks for the inconvenience. That's cool and all but would much rather have the l/s.

Back
Top Bottom