PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

5'10 160, athletic build/ big shoulders, size large fits me nice. medium probably would have worked too but I can shrink these larges for a better fit

If you have any Supreme camp caps.....Its slightly looser.  Its a little more boxy and deep, fits nicely on head and is super light weight. 
Cool. Its kinda calling my name.

Looks 
nthat.gif
 especially for the summer

The palace hit is super low key on the gray too. Can be rocked with other palace stuff and you won't look like a Stan

I was about to say that I can't get myself to buy a 6 panel or supreme camp, I would feel like such an herb
Ya man, I dont skate, not afraid to admit.  I do long board often, but ik thats not considered "skating" or w/e.  I really just like the look and feel of the clothing.  I cannot bring myself to rock a palace tee and a supreme hat.  Might as well throw on joggers and yeezys and look like a complete fool.  I usually try to stick to 1 standout piece per fit

Ya man, I dont skate, not afraid to admit.  I do long board often, but ik thats not considered "skating" or w/e.  I really just like the look and feel of the clothing.  I cannot bring myself to rock a palace tee and a supreme hat.  Might as well throw on joggers and yeezys and look like a complete fool.  I usually try to stick to 1 standout piece per fit
I bought the stadium hat purposely to stay away from the dad caps, that fad is going to die a very violent death soon. Everyone and their mom wears dad caps now its hilarious, I like to be a little different from the hype crowd

I bought the stadium hat purposely to stay away from the dad caps, that fad is going to die a very violent death soon. Everyone and their mom wears dad caps now its hilarious, I like to be a little different from the hype crowd

dad hats are too comfortable though.

What was retail for the 6 panel P Logo and what is a fair resell price for them ?

60 after shipping (48+12) and like between 60-100 nothing over 100 tho, people hit me up Saying they have black and navy ones for 150 and I just laugh

Back
Top Bottom