PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Hope Palace is essentially like where their hype doesn't get higher. At least you have a fighting chance to get stuff even if you are buying against bots. I got the skeleton hoodie in black and navy and checked out in two separate orders and I was good. Thank god they take PayPal too cause it made the checkout is faster.

black P hat 
nthat.gif

had black p hat in my cart but went back and added slip mats. the hat sold out and ended up not buying anything :x

Damn thought that Elton John shirt was gonna drop today. Didn't see it on the site. Only piece I want really. The skeleton tees are dope.

Copped the black P hat, went back for shirts but sold out in my size.. loved this drop, page refreshed automatically and just went for what I wanted, ATC, checked out. Smooth A++ Palace! Bravo!

Got white skeledon T

went back for blue and purple P cap

card kept saying zip not correct

so I used paypal by that time the blue P was gone

so I only got purple P hat and white skeledon T

cooked a black p cap and sticker pack. wanted the yaman tee and skeledon l/s but seems like thats coming next drop

Are they not selling xxl **** anymore? might just be the end of an era, considering their **** runs small

I haven't yet. I've only gotten one thing from those guys which was the Bronze 56K collab they did and that did take a long time as well to get in. I imagine this could the be the same or even worse.

Has anyone had any recent Palace gear? The hoodie I have fit pretty slim but I liked the fit. Hope they didn't change anything. Supreme hoodies are mad heavy but still nice as well. Just totally different fits and thickness.

I haven't yet. I've only gotten one thing from those guys which was the Bronze 56K collab they did and that did take a long time as well to get in. I imagine this could the be the same or even worse.

Has anyone had any recent Palace gear? The hoodie I have fit pretty slim but I liked the fit. Hope they didn't change anything. Supreme hoodies are mad heavy but still nice as well. Just totally different fits and thickness.

Last time I ordered something was in September

Now they have a warehouse in the US for faster shipping instead of the item shipping from England

As for their hoodies I think they are slightly thinner then supremes tried on their roadrunner one at DSM over the summer to get a feel for them if I ever end up getting one in the future

Back
Top Bottom