PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Anyone with tips on how to legit check a Black Tri Smudge hoodie? Also what's the normal going price right now?

Thanks

Anyone with tips on how to legit check a Black Tri Smudge hoodie? Also what's the normal going price right now?

Thanks
ask for pics of the shirt, tag and both sides of wash tag, post on here and i can help you authenticate it or i will post on reddit and ask for a l/c for you

i have that same hoodie in medium

got it when it originally released

love it

one of palace gems

Got tracking on my second order today. Hopefully it's not too hot here in Vegas to wear that Track Suit a couple times. 
nthat.gif

Anyone else receive shipping from palace and ups tracking just says billing information received? Been 4 days...

My packages seem to be coming in next week but the package itself hasn't moved out of IL area for the past couple of days. For some reason I have been having a terrible string of bad luck with shipping. I ordered the Reese Forbes Dunk from Nike and the package got lost in Kentucky. Then my other package from Amazon went MIA another state. I hope this doesn't lead to that.

My packages seem to be coming in next week but the package itself hasn't moved out of IL area for the past couple of days. For some reason I have been having a terrible string of bad luck with shipping. I ordered the Reese Forbes Dunk from Nike and the package got lost in Kentucky. Then my other package from Amazon went MIA another state. I hope this doesn't lead to that.
damn, someone in the preme thread just had a package "lost" after it was out for delivery. hope it all works out for you man 
mean.gif

Black p hat came in. Just some differences I spotted
1. 5 sets of stictching on the new caps vs 4 on the old
View media item 23636312. Brim is more flat then curved like the old ones.
View media item 23636323. New ones are made in Bangladesh vs China for the old ones

Honestly feel like selling this black one and buying an older black one. Not feeling it

Edit: saw pics of other peoples hats and mine looks like it's the only one with 5 sets of stitching ... time for my ocd to kick in lol

Last edited:
Black p hat came in. Just some differences I spotted
1. 5 sets of stictching on the new caps vs 4 on the old
View media item 23636312. Brim is more flat then curved like the old ones.
View media item 23636323. New ones are made in Bangladesh vs China for the old ones

Honestly feel like selling this black one and buying an older black one. Not feeling it

Edit: saw pics of other peoples hats and mine looks like it's the only one with 5 sets of stitching ... time for my ocd to kick in lol

that weird

my hat is super curved

n i love it

i have a purple one

Back
Top Bottom