PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

^^^^^I just checked on ebay on some of the new hoodies and it looks to be the same from what I can see.

EDIT: I just got my tracking on one of my orders. I assume people will get theirs too.

Last edited:
just got shipping, label has been created

no word on when its being delivered 

edit: wait what? 

i signed in to my ups account and it should be delivered today but ups hasnt picked it up??

edit 2: i was about to dm upshelp on twitter and i didnt copy my tracking number so i went back and it updated

should be here tomorrow

that was weird lol

Last edited:
no shipping for me yet 
tired.gif

2/2 shipped!

Tomorrow will arrive my "Skeledon hood White" and the day after tomorrow will arrive my "London T-shirt white" 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
It's not a major change but the P looks much thinner the old ones, the hat feels different compared to all my other ones and they added a different tag on the inside

View media item 2359279View media item 2359280View media item 2359281View media item 2359282View media item 2359284View media item 2359286View media item 2359287View media item 2359288View media item 2359289View media item 2359291View media item 2359292
Like if you got a new one and have olds one you can tell when you get it in hand

It's not a major change but the P looks much thinner the old ones, the hat feels different compared to all my other ones and they added a different tag on the inside

Like if you got a new one and have olds one you can tell when you get it in hand
i knew the P looked different. repped for pics.

Different fit too?

Not for a while imo..

I agree. They just had their first brick and mortar store in London. Luckily with online sales, they are able to drop stuff but they have a long way to go. I doubt they are even pushing that much product since skate shops and some retail stores get limited things. They are on pace in being big but who knows how things will be in say 5 years. So many brands had this type traction and a lot have died.

Not for a while imo..
I agree. They just had their first brick and mortar store in London. Luckily with online sales, they are able to drop stuff but they have a long way to go. I doubt they are even pushing that much product since skate shops and some retail stores get limited things. They are on pace in being big but who knows how things will be in say 5 years. So many brands had this type traction and a lot have died.
I agree. I was just wondering since this is the 1st time a drop is being split into 2 releases buts its still the same amount of items in total as a regular spring drop. They also added the ultimo drops to last seasons regular drops. Id love to see a stateside store open but it'd probably be in NY or LA 
mad.gif

So wait.....Dover Street is in London as well had has a good amount of Palace stuff. Maybe I am just late to this but are they cheaper than what Palace sells stuff for? Their Skeledon hoodie is 98 euros which is like $103 USD. Even with shipping, it won't amount to $160 which is what I paid for the hoodie from Palace.

Not too active in the thread but thought I'd share my pick ups from the latest drops.

Was able to score the white tracksuit, black p cap, black skeleton tee and black London tee. Pretty stoked on this collection. In my honest opinion, the designs and apparel were better than Supreme's this season.

Anyways, got shipping info for 1 of my orders. Haven't received anything from my second order.

Yeah I personally think the thing Supreme has going for them is the collabs with interesting artists. Other than that, they are pretty tame designs now.

And while some might say Palace can be a little corny and repetitive, I still like them. Call it hype but that's how i feel :tongue:

Yeah I personally think the thing Supreme has going for them is the collabs with interesting artists. Other than that, they are pretty tame designs now.

And while some might say Palace can be a little corny and repetitive, I still like them. Call it hype but that's how i feel :tongue:

Maybe it's me but I think part of the appeal that makes Palace cool is cause it's a foreign brand (depending on where you are from of course). Sort of like how Bape was to the US in it being a Japanese brand. Palace is a total London thing and the skaters that sponsor them are mostly from there. They have a sort of London "swag" to their clothing that is definitely different then how even people in the US wear them. Even Supreme has that appeal in the beginning where it was a NYC clothing brand but it's totally morphed into something way different now.

Back
Top Bottom