PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

NEXT WEEK
LAUNCHING AT THE PALACE SHOP
FRIDAY MARCH 17TH

ONLINE LAUNCHES FRIDAY MARCH 17TH
11:00AM GMT 11:00AM EST 8:00AM PST

^^^^^I almost thought everything dropped. Glad the 2nd batch of stuff is nothing I really care for anyways. The Yaman stuff looks cool but I can't really wear that stuff without looking dumb. Even the Elton John shirt is sort of kooky in a cool way but I know everyone will be gunning for that.

Has sizing changed at all this season? Haven't bought stuff from them for a while but usually buy L or XL.

Last edited:
I just got my hoodies in. The fabric and fit seem to be the same as the one I have. I guess nothing has changed which is a good thing I guess. I think their hoodies fit slim which suits me better.

Going for the overlay track pant on Thursday.

Black/blue looks good. Too bad no size guide. I usually wear Large. I guess I'll grab a large.

Last edited:
So, I was supposed to get my package in yesterday.  I checked UPS my choice app, it said exception and delayed, I was like WTF, it said no other information available at this time.  I turn on the news to see the UPS warehouse, that my package gets sent to down here in south FL, it caught on fire and now they're not sure if my package is okay.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...e-Inside-Hialeah-UPS-Warehouse-416204893.html

Last edited:

So, I was supposed to get my package in yesterday.  I checked UPS my choice app, it said exception and delayed, I was like WTF, it said no other information available at this time.  I turn on the news to see the UPS warehouse, that my package gets sent to down here in south FL, it caught on fire and now they're not sure if my package is okay.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...e-Inside-Hialeah-UPS-Warehouse-416204893.html
damn bro... what did you have coming in?

First Palace drop for me. Was debating on the palazzo, but most likely going for a yaman t

Back
Top Bottom