PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

long *** quote just to let us know that a powerless group considers the actions israel isn't going to stop unlawful....

Last edited:
Yeah, I was real safe last week when I was running into a bomb shelter in Jerusalem. Actually, thanks to the Iron Dome, I did feel pretty safe although it was pretty scary hearing missile siren alerts overpowering the city.

I can admit it's ******* up when 4 innocent kids are killed by an Israeli airstrike on a beach. I can admit it's horrible to see extremist Jews burn an Arab teenager to death for revenge. I can admit it's messed up seeing a large civilian death toll. I can also understand that Hamas puts a lot of these civilians in harms way using them as human shields. Whether you want to say that is Israeli propaganda or whatever, it is the truth. Hamas puts these rockets in schools, houses, mosks, and etc, putting these people in danger. There is no debating that.

We need to stop this rhetoric.

Don't we have military bases close to and in suburban areas in America?

Last edited:
A lot of assumptions n here about what might or what intentions are behind attacks that have no foundation. You guys seriously need to stick to big booty threads and photoshops.

Like chuck d said " those who know, know who". This is beyond geopolitics, this is about people's lives and the lack of respect for it.

ITT people (mostly Americans) justifying one side or the other in a case of two warring entities whose hostility can literally be traced back centuries given the proper context

I need to see some PhDs here

Last edited:
long *** quote just to let us know that a powerless group considers the actions israel isn't going to stop unlawful....
That's not "just" what it is. Every critic of Israel is "powerless" if by powerless you mean it doesn't have the military force to stop it. That doesn't mean we shouldn't listen. And there is power in educating and spreading the truth. And people's lives and rights are worth having a bit of naive optimism for to at least hope that it's possible to save them by getting the truth out to enough people. However long it might take. And I guess the next best case scenario would be that at least one day those people can die knowing that people around the world felt for their cause, and truly did care, and that their corrupt governments just wouldn't do anything about it.

Last edited:
We need to stop this rhetoric.

Don't we have military bases close to and in suburban areas in America?

That's my argument. Like as if Hamas is a military with bases and the greatest sophisticated equipment. Of course they will operate to where they can be hidden in the vicinity of where they are stationed.

If Hamas is using humans shields, a bunch of B.S. since it is not deterring Israeli attacks on civilians. Israel does not care and deliberately attacks civilians anyways.

So if a an armed group took people hostage in an Israeli neighborhood and started shooting rockets from there, would Israel dare to bomb the neighborhood to pieces?? Of course not, they would never where Israeli civilians would be killed because their lives are valued. But with Palestinians. ..well it's Hamas fault! They're using human shields. Stupidest rhetoric to take blame away from Israeli responsibility and so they can justify deliberate killing of civilians. Simple as that.

Great thread OP, people are starting to finally hear and read about whats going on. Plenty of Jewish people are even protesting about zionism and what israel is really doing. I also check out /worldnews, which isn't too bad, but the comments tend to suck.

Great article from Gawker on the topic of the misconception and misused rhetoric that Hamas uses human shields: http://gawker.com/5962519/this-is-not-a-human-shield .
Ummm.... I read that and what I got was that they're still human shields, just not exceptionally effective ones. What am I missing?

What you're missing is that the Gaza strip is a 25 mile by 3-to-8 mile piece of land completely isolated from the rest of the world by the Red Sea, Egypt (closed borders) and Israel (closed borders), that is home 1.7 million of people, the majority of whom live in refugee camps administered by the UN.

View media item 1082898
When Israel warns those people to relocate, where are they expected to go?

Ummm.... I read that and what I got was that they're still human shields, just not exceptionally effective ones. What am I missing?

Why are they human shields? Like I said, where are civilians in Gaza supposed to go or seek refugee, you have kids on a beach get killed that's supposed to be isolated from attacks. The borders are closed off because they live in consecration camps. Where are they supposed to go???? They are also a people who are vulnerable, defenseless, and poor.

Human shields? When Israel put them there and confined them in Gaza just to keep bombing them and killing them. Israel created Gaza like a concentration camp.

Then you have people resisting wanting to stand to show they do not accept Israel's actions, they do not have anywhere to go anyways either. Hamas does not have official bases and just bootleg artillery in a very densely populated area. Where are they supposed to operate strategically from then?

Point of the matter is, Israel is not relieved from its obligation to take into account the risk to civilians simply because it considers the defending party responsible for having located legitimate military targets within or near populated areas. That is, the presence of a valid military target in a populated area would not justify attacking the area without regard to the loss of civilian life that such an attack would incur.
International humanitarian law allows the targeting of military commanders in the course of armed conflict, provided that such attacks otherwise comply with the protections for civilians. In the case of Israel, there is no such thing.

You really think Israel does not deliberately attack civilians? Statistics and first hand accounts say a much different story.

Sorry, the Hamas using human shields rhetoric does not stand.

Last edited:
Sorry, the Hamas using human shields rhetoric does not stand.

[quote name=url="/t/600484/palestinian-genocide-awareness-thread/210#post_21155731"]

UNRWA STRONGLY CONDEMNS PLACEMENT OF ROCKETS IN SCHOOL

East Jerusalem

Yesterday, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered approximately 20 rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. UNRWA strongly condemns the group or groups responsible for placing the weapons in one of its installations. This is a flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises under international law. This incident, which is the first of its kind in Gaza, endangered civilians including staff and put at risk UNRWA’s vital mission to assist and protect Palestine refugees in Gaza.

Immediately after discovery, the Agency informed the relevant parties and successfully took all necessary measures for the removal of the objects in order to preserve the safety and security of the school. UNRWA has launched a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances surrounding this incident.

UNRWA has strong, established procedures to maintain the neutrality of all its premises, including a strict no-weapons policy and routine inspections of its installations, to ensure they are only used for humanitarian purposes. UNRWA will uphold and further reinforce its procedures.

Palestinian civilians in Gaza rely on UNRWA to provide humanitarian assistance and shelter. At all times, and especially during escalations of violence, the sanctity and integrity of UN installations must be respected.

[/quote]

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-strongly-condemns-placement-rockets-school

Great job, IDF!

[quote name=url="/t/600484/palestinian-genocide-awareness-thread/210#post_21154438"]

WATCH: IDF thwarts Gaza terrorists from attempted tunnel infiltration into Israel

IDF forces foiled an attempt by Hamas terrorists to infiltrate a kibbutz near the Gaza frontier through an underground tunnel before dawn on Thursday, the army announced.

Related:
Israel agrees to UN request for five-hour cease-fire in Gaza
Soldiers manning the border area identified 13 terrorists who crossed into Israeli territory near Kibbutz Sufa through a tunnel that was dug in the southern Gaza Strip.

The army said that the troops "neutralized the threat." There was no exact number of casualties in the gunfire, though it was confirmed that no Israeli troops suffered injuries.

The army said it held Hamas responsible for the attempted attack.

IDF Spokesman Brig.-Gen. Moti Almoz said the military received an alert at 4 a.m. on Thursday, and that intelligence units detected an attempt by terrorists in Gaza to enter Israel through an underground tunnel.

"Units arrived at the area, and terrorists were apparently surprised. They began returning to the tunnel. The air force began attacking them from the air," Almoz said. "We understand there are casualties [among the terrorists]. The full picture is not yet known," he added.

"This is another successful thwarting of a Hamas attack planned for the southern area. We are ready for these scenarios in the coming days," the IDF spokesman said.

The terrorists, who emerged on the Israeli side of the Gaza tunnel planned to either kidnap an Israeli or go on a killing spree in the Kibbutz Sufa area, Almoz said. "This is a significant success by us. Had we not succeeded, we would have woken up to 13 terrorists in a kibbutz," he added.

[/quote]

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prot...rom-attempted-infiltration-into-Israel-363133

It's interesting that dudes criticising Israel are the same dudes that d ride war criminal Obama after a US drone strike wipes out a wedding party in Pakistan. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

It's interesting that dudes criticising Israel are the same dudes that d ride war criminal Obama after a US drone strike wipes out a wedding party in Pakistan. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
i thought cognitive dissonance was like a feeling of regret after doing something you know is wrong?

Last edited:
userref

Seems like the rockets were removed.

But in order to be a shield it has to work where civilian casualties are deterred. Civilians still get slaughtered. It is Israel's responsibility to not bomb with this excessive and unproportional force knowing damn well it is civil populated areas. Against international law.

No one is denying this Hamas operates near some or in civilian places. Who is? It is also virtually impossible for all civilians to steer clear of Hamas affiliated facilities. Now tell me, if you were Hamas, strategically where would you operate from? In a very dense population with houses stacked on top of each other, no official bases or superpowerful equipment to match Israel's?

Let's also remember how Hamas uses bootleg rockets that can be easily intercepted and have very minimal chance to kill. Israelis also are highly protected from them. Not even comparable.

Answer me yes or no.. let's say a bunch of Hamas vigilantes took over an entire Israeli neighborhood and took them hostage. They also based their militant equipment there and start launching rockets over other Israeli towns. Should Israel have to bomb the whole Israeli neighborhood filled with civilians. Yes or no?

Last edited:
Great job, IDF!

[quote name=url="/t/600484/palestinian-genocide-awareness-thread/210#post_21154438"]

WATCH: IDF thwarts Gaza terrorists from attempted tunnel infiltration into Israel

IDF forces foiled an attempt by Hamas terrorists to infiltrate a kibbutz near the Gaza frontier through an underground tunnel before dawn on Thursday, the army announced.

Related:
Israel agrees to UN request for five-hour cease-fire in Gaza
Soldiers manning the border area identified 13 terrorists who crossed into Israeli territory near Kibbutz Sufa through a tunnel that was dug in the southern Gaza Strip.

The army said that the troops "neutralized the threat." There was no exact number of casualties in the gunfire, though it was confirmed that no Israeli troops suffered injuries.

The army said it held Hamas responsible for the attempted attack.

IDF Spokesman Brig.-Gen. Moti Almoz said the military received an alert at 4 a.m. on Thursday, and that intelligence units detected an attempt by terrorists in Gaza to enter Israel through an underground tunnel.

"Units arrived at the area, and terrorists were apparently surprised. They began returning to the tunnel. The air force began attacking them from the air," Almoz said. "We understand there are casualties [among the terrorists]. The full picture is not yet known," he added.

"This is another successful thwarting of a Hamas attack planned for the southern area. We are ready for these scenarios in the coming days," the IDF spokesman said.

The terrorists, who emerged on the Israeli side of the Gaza tunnel planned to either kidnap an Israeli or go on a killing spree in the Kibbutz Sufa area, Almoz said. "This is a significant success by us. Had we not succeeded, we would have woken up to 13 terrorists in a kibbutz," he added.

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prot...rom-attempted-infiltration-into-Israel-363133[/quote]

This is such an insignificant article :lol:

It's kind of sad that you neglected and presumably ignored so many informative things here that you could have learned something new from. Your poor attempt to salvage something for your "team" is so transparent. It's clear that you have no regard for Palestinian civilians and children and would rather just see Israel "win" its illegal war (which is more of a slaughter and provocation to justify slaughtering more people) and continue expanding their illegal settlements. It's clear that you don't care for the human aspect of the situation.

Your main objective now is clearly to litter this thread with insignificant things and be the resident propaganda artist to try saving some face for yourself and Israel's inhumane and unjust cause.

Hopefully one day some of the things posted here actually resonate with you.

This is so sad, my heart goes out to the kids on both sides, but for some people that's life..this is just a modern day version of what the settlers did to the native Americans..and in another couple of hundred years it will be another group killing another for some land..unfortunately history repeats it's self

YEAH GUYS, ONLY PLACE TO HEAR UNBIASED FACTS ABOUT THIS IS PALESTIAN NEWS!!!! 
roll.gif

Any article posted in here by anyone Pro-Israeli is false, insignificant, a lie, a cover up, and etc.

Yeah mods tell us more how every Israeli is a terrorist. Wooohooo yeah

Something that's actually informative:

Nurit Peled-Elhanan, an Israeli Professor from Hebrew University, in a study found that Israeli school-text books were riddled with racist depictions of the Palestinians. She believes that the racist denigration of the Palestinians is to prepare them for their military role. She says,

'People don't really know what their children are reading in text-books. One question that bothers many people is how do you explain the cruel behaviour of Israeli soldiers towards Palestinians, an indifference to human suffering, the inflicting of suffering.People ask how can these nice Jewish boys and girls become monsters once they put on a uniform. I think the main reason for that is education'.

Last edited:
Something that's actually informative:

Nurit Peled-Elhanan, an Israeli Professor from Hebrew University, in a study found that Israeli school-text books were riddled with racist depictions of the Palestinians. She believes that the racist denigration of the Palestinians is to prepare them for their military role. She says,

'People don't really know what their children are reading in text-books. One question that bothers many people is how do you explain the cruel behaviour of Israeli soldiers towards Palestinians, an indifference to human suffering, the inflicting of suffering.People ask how can these nice Jewish boys and girls become monsters once they put on a uniform. I think the main reason for that is education'.
I wonder what Palestinian books have to say about Jews....

And if anyone cares for the Israeli professor's credibility, she's a winner of this award:

The Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought was established in December 1988 by the European Parliament as a means to honor individuals or organisations who have dedicated their lives to the defense of human rights and freedom of thought.

There's only one given per year and the first prize was awarded to Nelson Mandela.

I wonder what Palestinian books have to say about Jews....

Probably not great things either but remember they are the ones occupied and are forced to live like caged animals, stripped away of their dignity, stripped away of their right of return and lands stolen from them. Get killed, slaughtered, tortured on top of that too.

What would you think of your torturer or occupier?

Back
Top Bottom