PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

^ wait, is that you, hazel?
nerd.gif
happy.gif
Wally?
come back on twitter!

glad you're doing well

They knew the 3 teenagers were dead from the beginning but they dragged it on and on and put on this show to rally public outcry against Palestinians and to go after Hamas. It was just used as an excuse to fight Hamas for daring to make a unity government with Fatah in the West Bank and did an operation to take Hamas prisoners, assassinate a few Palestinians and take some of Hamas' money. This provoked Hamas to launch rockets. Israel's green light they were looking for to justify bombarding Gaza. They blamed Hamas from the beginning and Hamas are like uh what. ..no it is not us who had a hand with the killings of the teens. It was all used as a pretext to cripple Hamas.

They knew the 3 teenagers were dead from the beginning but they dragged it on and on and put on this show to rally public outcry against Palestinians and to go after Hamas. It was just used as an excuse to fight Hamas for daring to make a unity government with Fatah in the West Bank and did an operation to take Hamas prisoners, assassinate a few Palestinians and take some of Hamas' money. This provoked Hamas to launch rockets. Israel's green light they were looking for to justify bombarding Gaza. They blamed Hamas from the beginning and Hamas are like uh what. ..no it is not us who had a hand with the killings of the teens. It was all used as a pretext to cripple Hamas.

Hamas has been launching rockets into Israel well before they went searching for the teens and arrested the terrorists they released in the Shalit deal. It's not like they just started bombarding Israel with rockets all of a sudden after the searches and arrests. Don't kid yourself.

And you keep saying that they knew the 3 teens were dead the whole time...how do you know that?

Hamas has been launching rockets into Israel well before they went searching for the teens and arrested the terrorists they released in the Shalit deal. It's not like they just started bombarding Israel with rockets all of a sudden after the searches and arrests. Don't kid yourself.

And you keep saying that they knew the 3 teens were dead the whole time...how do you know that?

When was the last time Hamas threw rockets before this round before they were provoked by the arrests, imprisonments, and a few killings by Israel?

When was there ever attacks from Hamas coming from tunnels to kill Israelis?

I see you wrote a reply to me earlier today but i am on my phone and hard to reply to all of that. But, I did read it and will reply if i ever get on a laptop.

Sorry forgot to answer to your last question. I read it from several sources. You can easily look it up.

Last edited:
is israel still winning?

You're a sad child.

So this is about winning to you? The more innocent bodies the better huh? I bet you go up in arms when you see the innocent bodies tallied up across the segregation wall.

Israel just bombed a UN safety shelter killing 15 innocent people including 9 women and children.

I hope you sleep peaceful at night knowing your favorite terrorist team is still "winning".

Inhumane people in this thread makes it even harder to give the benefit of the doubt to any Israeli who claims they want Peace.

You're a sad child.

So this is about winning to you? The more innocent bodies the better huh? I bet you go up in arms when you see the innocent bodies tallied up across the segregation wall.

Israel just bombed a UN safety shelter killing 15 innocent people including 9 women and children.

I hope you sleep peaceful at night knowing your favorite terrorist team is still "winning".

Inhumane people in this thread makes it even harder to give the benefit of the doubt to any Israeli who claims they want Peace.
Because Hamas rejecting all of the cease fire proposals screams looking for peace. 

You guys still going back and forth with this? Just wondering, i may lack some knowledge in this, so dont go crazy throwing your bias remarks everywhere.

Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Iran and other neighboring countries are heavily populated Muslim territories. Forget all the ProZionism or Antizionism stuff, but why dont any of them open their doors to the Palestinians? If Israel is trying to force you out, why arent any of your "brothers" welcoming you in?

Hell if my neighborhood was constantly being bombed wouldn't I want to move?

Or is this whole thing easier said than done? Enlighten me please.

Last edited:
You're a sad child.

Because Hamas rejecting all of the cease fire proposals screams looking for peace. 

Why would they accept a one-sided ceasefire agreement? Israel wants disarmament but they won't address the issue of illegal settlements. Since they started building in the Occupied Territories, there isn't a single Israeli government that has stopped (or halted) the settler expansion in Palestinian territory. By subsidizing the cost of living in such areas, Israel actually creates incentives for Jewish Israelis to move to those areas. I have yet to see anyone in the pro-Israeli crowd address that. Y'all howled at Russia annexing Crimea, but for some reason Palestinians have to look away while their neighbor is taking over their territory?

Give me a break.

You guys still going back and forth with this? Just wondering, i may lack some knowledge in this, so dont go crazy throwing your bias remarks everywhere.

Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Iran and other neighboring countries are heavily populated Muslim territories. Forget all the ProZionism or Antizionism stuff, but why dont any of them open their doors to the Palestinians? If Israel is trying to force you out, why arent any of your "brothers" welcoming you in?

Israel won't let them leave. Now you're enlightened.

Ok I just read that Israel has a blockade of the Gaza strip (outside of aid) due to it being concerned of Egypt supplying the Palestinians with weapons and other security reasons. The US supports this and it makes sense from a security/safety standpoint.

But then this also comes up....

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4463/palestinians-arabs-betrayed-us

This doesnt seem as black and white as people portray it.

Last edited:

Such a simple question but an incredibly complicated answer. Short answer is that there are already a ton of Palestinians in neighboring countries. I'll try to give a brief overview off the top of my head. Some minor inaccuracies and omissions may be present...

1) There isn't really a Muslim brotherhood, no pun intended. There are plenty of divisions between Shia and Sunni, and that's only the beginning. Look at all the infighting between Muslims in the past couple years in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, etc.

2) There was a "pan-Arab" concept that probably had more currency and practical consequences than any "Muslim brotherhood" idea. It was actually partially perpetrated and formalized by Christians as a protection against religious governments. This idea was popular in the past and likely led to some of the most promising cooperation among Arab countries (look up the United Arab Republic). Also inspired Saddam's government and Assad (in Syria). It's advantage was secularism. But it faltered (i.m.o. by failing to accommodate diverse identities throughout the region, along with other factors).

3) What other factors? Well, here comes Israel-Palestine. The Arab world united to support Palestine and take on Israel (well, more accurately, they may have used Palestine as a pretext for trying to take land for themselves). Regardless, two things happened. First, Israel humiliated the Arabs in war. Most Arab countries at least secretly made peace with Israel (I think Syria, Egypt, and Jordan did at least). Second, Palestinian refugees fled to other countries (actually, many of them left earlier, in 1948, at the urging of their Arab "brothers"). Well, that hasn't turned out well. Look up Black September and the Lebanese Civil War.

Point is, as much as these countries talk about supporting their "muslim" or "arab" brethren, they don't want to incorporate the Palestinians and they don't want to stick out their necks for them. It's all posturing. It's been a bad cycle -- refugees enter another country, that country treats them like second-hand citizens, some fraction of the refugees become violent or harbor trouble-makers, and the country treats them even worse, repeat.

Ultimately it should be a moot point. They have a historical home. Harboring Palestinians somewhere else is not a solution. Finding peace is.

While we're at it... if I ruled the world... let's return the Baha'i to Iran, the Assyrians to Iraq, the Armenians to Turkey, etc.

come back on twitter!

glad you're doing well

Thanks. Hope you're well too!Not as much of a Twitter fan. I am on Instagram though.

whywesteppin whywesteppin , haha, those good ol' **** days. Is it even still up? Glad you're good. Maybe we should do some sort of reunion.
I don't even remember the name of that forum... I wouldn't know where to start in rounding people up though. Been so long.

You're a sad child.

Why would they accept a one-sided ceasefire agreement?

Because they are losing. Hamas is willing to sacrifice their own people for the sake of negotiation.

What happens if Israel doesn't accept the terms. Palestinians die.

What happens if Palestinians don't accept the terms. Palestinians die.

Guess who doesn't have any bargaining power.

Israel has been getting pushed around for ages. A people can only take so much before they lash out.

What are you talking about? Israel has spent the majority of its existence having a far superior military capability than any opposition in the region.

Back
Top Bottom