• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Yes. Yes we are.
:lol: you kill me sometimes, 2 packs, columbias, melo 1s, shooting stars as a xmas gift to myself, xmas 12 coming up, this was an expensive week :lol:
9e9.gif

Hoping I can find the pack .. I have to have it. How were the stores with unclaimed pairs in your guys' areas?

or keep the job and resell so you dont have to waste a penny of your job's money to feed your shoe addiction 

only reason I'm ballin' out so hard is money I set aside to pay something was paid off (and I didn't even know I had already paid it off :lol: ) so I had an extra 1300 lying around for my disposal.

Plus I own rental property and I usually treat myself around the holidays.

what your gonna do if you're flipping burgers at the BK :lol:

bro make that manager paper

we all gotta start somewhere man, your power/position needs to be earned for the most part just like most people before you. i dont care what you do, i respect all working people. dont be a bottom feeder like those resellers... come at me resellers

only reason I'm ballin' out so hard is money I set aside to pay something was paid off (and I didn't even know I had already paid it off :lol: ) so I had an extra 1300 lying around for my disposal.

An extra 1300 lying around she says :lol:

what your gonna do if you're flipping burgers at the BK :lol:

Uh ...forget about sneakers, puts on some keds, get more burger flipping hours in, use that burger flipping money to pay for school, get a degree on how own that burger joint, then find a career where you dont have to flip burgers to supplement your burger flipping income or your supersized sneaker addiction. All set

or keep the job and resell so you dont have to waste a penny of your job's money to feed your shoe addiction 

Gatorbelts does sound like a landlords name now that I think of it :lol:

Hoping I can find the pack .. I have to have it. How were the stores with unclaimed pairs in your guys' areas?

Fcfs at my local Fnl. Fnl.com cancelled my 11 but I walk in the mall to do last minute shopping and they have my fiancé 8. Lucky her

we all gotta start somewhere man, your power/position needs to be earned for the most part just like most people before you. i dont care what you do, i respect all working people. dont be a bottom feeder like those resellers... come at me resellers
Reselling is a side hustle kinda. I buy a bunch of shoes. And sell the extras to people. That way my pair or pairs are free. Nothing like a free pair of shoes.

Reselling is a side hustle kinda. I buy a bunch of shoes. And sell the extras to people. That way my pair or pairs are free. Nothing like a free pair of shoes.

Reselling is an easy way to exploit those u share a common interest with. Nothing like good ol exploitation.

Back
Top Bottom