Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Then call again. They are saying your order hasn't been approved yet. If they don't approve it it gets cancelled.
Okay so since my first post i just checked the order status, and now it says in process. Safe to say my payment is verified at ths point?

Never understood why those were called "Reverse Concords" when they don't have a hint of concord on them. 
laugh.gif
You know exactly why. Concords are black and white. Nobody gives a damn about the "concord" purple on the bottom...

bro make that manager paper

we all gotta start somewhere man, your power/position needs to be earned for the most part just like most people before you. i dont care what you do, i respect all working people. dont be a bottom feeder like those resellers... come at me resellers
Reselling is a side hustle kinda. I buy a bunch of shoes. And sell the extras to people. That way my pair or pairs are free. Nothing like a free pair of shoes.

Reselling is an easy way to exploit those u share a common interest with. Nothing like good ol exploitation.

Cmon dude... Everyone has their hustles Not sure why you keep going ham on people that flip shoes. The same people that hate resellers are the same ones that hate bot users.

If someone were to trade a DS raging bull 5 for a pantone 11 straight up, who would be getting the better end of the deal in your opinion?

bro make that manager paper

we all gotta start somewhere man, your power/position needs to be earned for the most part just like most people before you. i dont care what you do, i respect all working people. dont be a bottom feeder like those resellers... come at me resellers
Reselling is a side hustle kinda. I buy a bunch of shoes. And sell the extras to people. That way my pair or pairs are free. Nothing like a free pair of shoes.

Reselling is an easy way to exploit those u share a common interest with. Nothing like good ol exploitation.

Cmon dude... Everyone has their hustles Not sure why you keep going ham on people that flip shoes. The same people that hate resellers are the same ones that hate bot users.

But i use the bot to help people who actually want the shoe. Was chargin people for my time but all those pairs ended up gettin flipped by people so now nobody gets help but fam and friends i kno just want the shoe. But thats me. Do you. Last ill speak on it.

FOR REAL!!! I set all my bills on autopay---I don't even think about it. Ya'll know I've fallen back cuz I'm not in the 12 thread like I used to be. I was HURTING. The summer of prosperity was clearly over.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Does it?

:lol: :lol: dead....the 12 thread hurt me, I said I would lay low with 12s and I have 5/7 smh

What is wrong with Eastbay

My shoes shipped from Egan MN and went to Kentucky??

Scheduled for Friday???

@caleb4god - you can't guarantee these people you help don't have a hustle. I know for a fact that one of the dudes you help has habitually taxed other nters whenever he used to help them citing his time was money and it ain't free.

People can smile in your face and act the way you think they should but be something else when you aren't around.

Also, just because people flip shoes it doesn't mean they don't provide for the community also.

For example, I've flipped many shoes in my time. At the same time, I've provided links to shoes when I've had them as well as helped members get numerous shoes for below retail before these sneaker blog sites have put them on blast. I've also helped people get through the growing pains of getting shoes these days.

Am I a saint? No. But should I be scolded for my personal hustle. Defintiely not. We all give and we get in different ways. It's definitely no need to go into every thread and attack every reseller especially when you don't know what they do for the community.

I may consider letting the pack go once I receive from NDC but there's only a few things that I would actually consider getting back in return. 11's are fire and I actually do like the XX9 but I never wear carolina/baby blue so we will see

It's only been one day. Not everyone gets their orders processed at the same time. Sign up for ups my choice so you can be notified when the package has been picked up.
Oh, it's not really that serious. I just cop almost exclusively from FNL and I usually have my shipment email by now. That's why I asked if anyone else's showed as shipped. Then your "call them now" post got me spooked. :lol:

Last edited:
@caleb4god - you can't guarantee these people you help don't have a hustle. I know for a fact that one of the dudes you help has habitually taxed other nters whenever he used to help them citing his time was money and it ain't free.

People can smile in your face and act the way you think they should but be something else when you aren't around.

Also, just because people flip shoes it doesn't mean they don't provide for the community also.

For example, I've flipped many shoes in my time. At the same time, I've provided links to shoes when I've had them as well as helped members get numerous shoes for below retail before these sneaker blog sites have put them on blast. I've also helped people get through the growing pains of getting shoes these days.

Am I a saint? No. But should I be scolded for my personal hustle. Defintiely not. We all give and we get in different ways. It's definitely no need to go into every thread and attack every reseller especially when you don't know what they do for the community.

Ur right man. Ive no reason to judge. And i kno which person ive "helped" ur talkin about and trust me all those dudes are cut off. I thought about this long and hard and this is the route ive gone. Ill just keep my opinions to myself unless its useful. Doesnt seem to make a difference anyhow but if i make some small difference then at least i can feel good about me...and at the end of the day thats all there is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom