Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Merry Christmas guys I gave up on trying to get this pack and bought me and the wife iPad's instead lol

No phone orders on Jimmy Jazz[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I ended up with three of these... Got two on release day and just found out my xmas present from my sister was a pack she won in a raffle at nike town seattle... Wth am I gonna do with three?

I ended up with three of these... Got two on release day and just found out my xmas present from my sister was a pack she won in a raffle at nike town seattle... Wth am I gonna do with three?
Return them or sell it now because I doubt people are going to pay retail for these in a few months.

0 feedback bidders or legit bidders? What are you doing with the 29's keeping them to ball in?
first 2 bidders 0 feedback the rest are 60-300 so seems legit and yeah there actually way better in real life then everybody thinks pantones are over rated imo

well, i struck a "deal" with someone today for $650. we supposed to meet up in the morning. that's already more than i wanna spend on this pack. retail is more than i wanted to spend. but i wanted the 11s of course and i totally slept on this release (i actually forgot all about it caught up in tryna secure my columbias). and i figure the price is only going up so we shall see what happens in the morning...

so of course dude flaked on me. :smh: :rolleyes all goof tho, i ain't eem gon trip...

Last edited:
If you sell thd pack for 650 how much are you really making if you paid retail its a waste of time in my opinion with PayPal fees and the shipping and especially if u put them on the bay

Yo your kids wears the same size as his uncle now. You should be a proud papa, worry about the ladies later. Doesn't feel bad for the uncle.

150 max if ur getting more consider yourself lucky especially since flightclub is selling for 200-225

Last edited:
Yo your kids wears the same size as his uncle now. You should be a proud papa, worry about the ladies later. Doesn't feel bad for the uncle.

Yea, uncle claims that they fit but I know he'll need to ice his toes later tonight!
And FYI, I sold them to Uncle for $150

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom