Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
How and why does someone sit throughout an entire NBA game with headphones on?

If I made millions making music, I'd probably spend alot of time listening to it as well. Would rather listen to a hot mixtape than the announcer screaming "deeeee waaaaaaade" for 3 hours

Tool.

I can't stand people who headphones to such events.

Same as people of wear sunglasses at night / indoors.
but Beats are an accessory now days anyway.  people don't buy Beats cause they sound good.  they don't even sound ... decent, imo.  wearing beats is like wearing a hat these days. 

fyi, i don't do it, i just understand

anyone on the east coast that was able to purchase from FNL receiving their goods on monday? Weird because my pack has been sitting at the local hub since wed. and of course it was xmas yesterday, but i thought it'd be out for del. today....damn

but Beats are an accessory now days anyway.  people don't buy Beats cause they sound good.  they don't even sound ... decent, imo.  wearing beats is like wearing a hat these days. 

fyi, i don't do it, i just understand
Those are not Beats. Khaled is wearing his "We The Best" headphones. Wearing them straight marketing purposes and try to get in on that Beats money that Dre got from Apple.

anyone on the east coast that was able to purchase from FNL receiving their goods on monday? Weird because my pack has been sitting at the local hub since wed. and of course it was xmas yesterday, but i thought it'd be out for del. today....damn
My legend blues have been sitting at my local hub with arrival scan status since 12/22.   Im like its in my city why dont they unlaod the truck and deliver the package.  I guess they decided to take off early for the holiday.   I should be getting mine monday 12/29.

I got so lucky to get a pair.. was on eastbay and clicked add to cart.  went upstairs to take a shower and get ready for work and saw it was in my cart.. just checked out now it they will be here on Tuesday.. cant wait for these and my legend blues.

christmas is going to be next week for me..lol

I got so lucky to get a pair.. was on eastbay and clicked add to cart.  went upstairs to take a shower and get ready for work and saw it was in my cart.. just checked out now it they will be here on Tuesday.. cant wait for these and my legend blues.

christmas is going to be next week for me..lol
You and I are in the exact same boat.  

I ordered from FNL and haven't even received a shipping confirmation email.

OAN: I officially hate the "Happy" instrumental.

Last edited:
Lady from FNL customer service just told me I ordered on the 23rd. With the 24th and 25th technically not being business days, I should expect a shipping email 24-48 hours from today. Seems hella weird but whatever. She's checking with another department as I type this to see if my order was really fulfilled. If it ends up getting cancelled, I'm OD'ing and buying an expensive pair of kicks I've always wanted but never got a chance to cop. :lol:

Last edited:
Lady just told me the manager of the store that mine were coming from never got their shipment. They're going to call me back later today to notify me if the store received the shipment today, and if not, they'll check with the next store in line to see if they can fulfill my order.
mean.gif

Tasting high levels of salt in my mouth right now like...

Back
Top Bottom