Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
If you sell thd pack for 650 how much are you really making if you paid retail its a waste of time in my opinion with PayPal fees and the shipping and especially if u put them on the bay
unless you sell em in person, then it's good money

both of those are by you? Those stores are pretty far from each other
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Im from the BX thats one spot

Last edited:
both of those are by you? Those stores are pretty far from each other :lol:

Lol I just moved to the BX from queens in August so not sure what's what. isn't the Bay plaza shopping center considered Bay plaza Mall as well? Both are next to each other on Bartow.

Any Nike stores still have unclaimed pairs of these? I think last time I checked NikeSF was sold out.

I can't stop staring at my pantones. Imagine the hype if they released solo instead of this dumb pack. Crazy ish man

I can't stop staring at my pantones. Imagine the hype if they released solo instead of this dumb pack. Crazy ish man
might have been impossible to cop if sold solo lol waitill pairs dry up ive had ppl offer me 450-550 for the XI's

Wheres the dude who said 11 to 1200 for the xi?

And told me i was wrong for saying 4-600 at best?

These stupid crap packs killed even the xi
Imagine if brasil 6 and pantone xi in same pack....... Then i could see them actually doing well

But giving us a crappy shoe and a good shoe, and marking it the hell up for ***** n giggles is ridiculous.

As if nikes profit margin wasnt good enuf at is it.

Sad I couldnt cop on release day but on to the next i guess.  Dont see me paying over 650 for the pack cause i dont like the XX9's.  Hope everyone gets them who got a chance to place an order good luck

Back
Top Bottom