Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
NDC shipment is at the depot waiting to be picked up. Have wait until Monday they are closed on weekends. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My kids ages 10, 8, and 6 gave a truly unbiased opinion of the pack.
And the winner was the XX9.
They liked the design and color blocking.
I like the XX9s and think they will go great with shorts.

Must've been up for a split second. Been saying sold out all night. 
somebody posted the link on twitter when a sz 14 popped up about 4 am cst, i started monitoring and around 5 25 am cst my monitor went off and sz 10.5 was there, added to cart and checked out within seconds. funny thing is i tried to cop the sz 14 but card was rejected even though i have plenty of funds available, so i called the bank and got it cleared and few hours later the sz 10.5 popped, my sz, so i copped with the quickness. a sz 9 slam dunk 6 also popped up but was gone within 30 seconds, really wish i coul dof got that, possibly a fake pair that someone might if returned though.

Last edited:

I regret not going after this pack.  Hopefully a restock comes soon...
Me too! Now the legit 11's are sellling for 600-700 by themselves. Nike told my girl on the phone to watch for a restock. So that's a big MAYBE. But I'll be buying an 11 until then.

Me too! Now the legit 11's are sellling for 600-700 by themselves. Nike told my girl on the phone to watch for a restock. So that's a big MAYBE. But I'll be buying an 11 until then.

Tried to tell people the pantone 11 will reach over $1,000 by itself. This $400 talk is just dumb when super gr release 11's resell for that alone. So paying $500 for 2 shoes is justified....still high priced.....but justified. I would never split this pack because the pack will resell for $1300-1500 in a year or two

pack from hanon came in and i didnt get any customs fee.

plz dont tell me they charge later because they ALWAYS charge me at the door... unless they changed it during the holidays 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
1000 for the xi? No way. Not even in a year or two. Maybe had it been a desirable colorway, MAYBE.

Keep holding that pack though. Maybe for like 10 years.

the $1000 is nonsense, however, the 11's themselves WILL be worth more than the retail price of the pack itself. Anyway, who cares about the price!? I just like to have something different in my collection, and if it raises the value of my overall collection, well gat damn, nice~

the $1000 is nonsense, however, the 11's themselves WILL be worth more than the retail price of the pack itself. Anyway, who cares about the price!? I just like to have something different in my collection, and if it raises the value of my overall collection, well gat damn, nice~

Which is the lone reason why I got the pack. Having something different and adding to the collection. It just baffles me when people say the $500 is too high. It is expensive, but the 11 by itself will resell for more than that, so if you really just want the 11, just buy the pack. More bang for your buck

1000 for the xi? No way. Not even in a year or two. Maybe had it been a desirable colorway, MAYBE.

Keep holding that pack though. Maybe for like 10 years.

Yeah you're way off, dud isn't to far off with prices, ive been offered 650 multiple times for the XI alone, not desirable? Cmon......and quality is better than any retro XI

Thats the thing. If you really want the xi
And if you REALLY did, then your reasoning is legit.

BUT Not a lotta people really wanted that xi.

Esp for 500? No way. I have every mid top xi,and i still refused to even attempt to purchase these.

Call it my one boycott moment, but i refuse these garbage packs. They did it with yotd, gof, brasil, and all of those fell far short of resellers expectations.

And 650 is FAR off from the 1000.

If these were a more desirable colorway, they would be

You cant tell me pantones over
1. Space jam
2. White/navy mids

That much carolina blue is an aquired taste and you know this, man.

Last edited:
Thats the thing. If you really want the xi
And if you REALLY did, then your reasoning is legit.

BUT Not a lotta people really wanted that xi.

Esp for 500? No way. I have every mid top xi,and i still refused to even attempt to purchase these.

Call it my one boycott moment, but i refuse these garbage packs. They did it with yotd, gof, brasil, and all of those fell far short of resellers expectations.

And 650 is FAR off from the 1000.

If these were a more desirable colorway, they would be

You cant tell me pantones over
1. Space jam
2. White/navy mids

That much carolina blue is an aquired taste and you know this, man.
I own every xi that isnt a low and pantone> any other xi quality wise try to find a pair of FTLOG IX and tell me how desirable those were and whay they're going for

I own every xi that isnt a low and pantone> any other xi quality wise try to find a pair of FTLOG IX and tell me how desirable those were and whay they're going for

I know they are limited and quality is good.

Im sorry you cant see the light on me saying that a more desirable colorway would have been reselling for more.

Probably one of my favorite "packs" since the DMP. I still remember waiting for those all night long and the "game" being so much more civil and chill. I was fortunate to stumble on these, but in all honesty even the 11 doesn't do as much for me what the DMP 11 or even CG 11 did. Just my O

Back
Top Bottom