Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

Lady just told me the manager of the store that mine were coming from never got their shipment. They're going to call me back later today to notify me if the store received the shipment today, and if not, they'll check with the next store in line to see if they can fulfill my order.
mean.gif

Tasting high levels of salt in my mouth right now like...
lol, sorry to hear, i had a similar situation with carmines, they told me they were checking their "stores", and i'm like WTF? YOU KNOW THEY SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! HAHAHAH

if you got an order confirmation, but they couldn't fulfill your order, do this, calmly explain that you have high levels of salt right now, and they need to make it right. In my particular situation, they let me choose a future release, 100% guaranteed, so try that, hopefully it works out for you, but damn, not many future releases that will live up to these. 

lol, sorry to hear, i had a similar situation with carmines, they told me they were checking their "stores", and i'm like WTF? YOU KNOW THEY SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! HAHAHAH

if you got an order confirmation, but they couldn't fulfill your order, do this, calmly explain that you have high levels of salt right now, and they need to make it right. In my particular situation, they let me choose a future release, 100% guaranteed, so try that, hopefully it works out for you, but damn, not many future releases that will live up to these. 
I'll give that a try, but wow. Pretty disappointing.

Last edited:
I still find it ironic people say $500 is too much for this pack....an 11 pack at that. Especially when I see some Jordan 1's reselling $600-700 and some db J's for $1,000. We talking 600-700% markup.....and that isn't crazy?? Hell $500 is up there, but at least it is 2 shoes. If the pantone was to release seperate, I am sure JB would slap a $250-300 price tag on it just like the cigar and champ 6. And the xx9 is at $225. $500 sounds right to me.

If the lb XX9s didn't look so ugly people people probably wouldn't care as much.

I was there this morning at 10am for the legend blue 11/infrared Vi restock, the owner said they were fully stocked on the pack. Give them a call (718) 862-0952

Went by JJ this morning totally sold out... I was able to score the last size 12 at footaction in cross county... They have a size 14 left if that helps anyone....

Honestly the 29s are pretty nice in person... I still will be selling mine but they really are better than I thought they would be

funny, my son said of the pack or the legend blues, his favorite on foot is the 29, he's playing in them today

To each their own but I don't get the mass hate for the XX9s. Not the best Js by a mile but the model overall isn't bad and the colorway in this pack looks really nice imo, def keeping them to rock... Now the XIs, just beautiful, nuff said

To each their own but I don't get the mass hate for the XX9s. Not the best Js by a mile but the model overall isn't bad and the colorway in this pack looks really nice imo, def keeping them to rock... Now the XIs, just beautiful, nuff said

I agree, I would gladly take a free pair of size 16 gift of flight 29's :tongue:

Seriously though...these are one of the few 29 colorways I like. Just couldn't bring my self to drop 500 on kicks during christmas

Last edited:
I ordered from FNL and haven't even received a shipping confirmation email.

OAN: I officially hate the "Happy" instrumental.
dog, if what you say is true. Then, officially consider your order cancelled! smh, FnL creates all labels either that same night or the next day and sends out the emails. They're going to send you that cancellation email soon, with the whole "we tried to locate your size in one of our stores" excuse. Smh. They've done it to me twice

Anybody's order shipped yet from Footlocker? I got shipping confirmation Christmas eve but still says "waiting to be picked up by UPS" ... hoping it gets picked up soon so i can stop worrying :x

Back
Top Bottom