Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Anybody's order shipped yet from Footlocker? I got shipping confirmation Christmas eve but still says "waiting to be picked up by UPS" ... hoping it gets picked up soon so i can stop worrying
sick.gif
No need to worry. 

sorry to hear, this is much more worse than when they cancelled my carmines -.- better speak with someone at corporate and try to get that guaranteed pair on whatever upcoming release you want!!!
I was able to get 30% off any current or future release. I just have to call FNL and ask for that particular manager. It's cool, I guess. But I'd rather have the GOF pack.

well, i struck a "deal" with someone today for $650. we supposed to meet up in the morning. that's already more than i wanna spend on this pack. retail is more than i wanted to spend. but i wanted the 11s of course and i totally slept on this release (i actually forgot all about it caught up in tryna secure my columbias). and i figure the price is only going up so we shall see what happens in the morning...

so of course dude flaked on me. :smh: :rolleyes all goof tho, i ain't eem gon trip...

ok, so dude actually came thru today. i gave him $640. quality is really nice on the 11s like anniversaries. on the other hand, i'm really confused as to what jb was thinking with these 29s. not just this c/w, but the 29 in general. they're terrible! maybe they perform well on the court, but the casual appeal doesn't exist. pics soon...

ok, so dude actually came thru today. i gave him $640. quality is really nice on the 11s like anniversaries. on the other hand, i'm really confused as to what jb was thinking with these 29s. not just this c/w, but the 29 in general. they're terrible! maybe they perform well on the court, but the casual appeal doesn't exist. pics soon...
congrats on the pickup, but as for the xx9's, to each their own. Some people like how it looks, and some don't. Nike can't please every one, as long as it gets the job done on the court with the latest and greatest innovative technology, as it is a Basketball shoe. Some people tend to forget that.. 

ftr, i don't see any "latest and greatest technology" on these. the upper material is
sick.gif
Just because you don't "see" it doesn't mean its not the latest technology. XX9 has flight plate which to my knowledge was very well received when it was introduced on the XX8. Would you rather ball in the latest technology jordans or do you wanna ball in technology from the 90's?

I know that feeling homie.
My Black Friday infrareds got canceled because Eastbay shipped wrong sizes.
Got a $25 gift card but still no Black Fridays.
I ordered my friend the Legend Blue 11's in a size 13. Nike sent me a size 13C, which is a preschool size 13. They gave me a full refund before I even sent the kids size back and also next day air and a 20% off code as well. Still upset.

Last edited:
ftr, i don't see any "latest and greatest technology" on these. the upper material is :x

Just because you don't "see" it doesn't mean its not the latest technology. XX9 has flight plate which to my knowledge was very well received when it was introduced on the XX8. Would you rather ball in the latest technology jordans or do you wanna ball in technology from the 90's?

none of this is to ball in for me. strictly to style in. as far as shoes go, i'm only interested in aesthetics and comfort. as for the 29, i don't know anything about them so i can't sit here and act like i have all the tech specs. imo it's not the worst shoe of all time, but i was underwhelmed from the moment pics surfaced and now that i own a pair my feelings haven't changed so far, but it's ealrly. maybe they'll grow on me. but it's cool if u and others like them. like u said, to each their own. i was merely stating MY opinion of the shoes. :wink:

*EDIT*

oh and while we're at it lemme ask... do u feel like the 29 is the best basketball shoe on the market with the "latest and greatest innovative technology?" others feel free to chime in on this as well...

Last edited:
none of this is to ball in for me. strictly to style in. as far as shoes go, i'm only interested in aesthetics and comfort. as for the 29, i don't know anything about them so i can't sit here and act like i have all the tech specs. imo it's not the worst shoe of all time, but i was underwhelmed from the moment pics surfaced and now that i own a pair my feelings haven't changed so far, but it's ealrly. maybe they'll grow on me. but it's cool if u and others like them. like u said, to each their own. i was merely stating MY opinion of the shoes. :wink:

*EDIT*

oh and while we're at it lemme ask... do u feel like the 29 is the best basketball shoe on the market with the "latest and greatest innovative technology?" others feel free to chime in on this as well...

I had 2 pair of 28s (air pocket popped in one) and loved them. Didn't like either of the launch 29 CWs, so switched to the super fly 3. Definitely a drop off performance wise, so I'll be looking at a pair of 29s soon.

just copped a 10.5 on jimmyjazz, good thing i was awake, staying up for this damn fragment release.

Back
Top Bottom