Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Ehhhh it's no set timeframe to wear a pair a shoes for me. I kinda get to them when I can.

Who care what everyone else is wearing and I honestly don't see many people rocking recent release outside of the initial weekend anyways.
THIS.  I don't knock anyone who waits to wear their kicks.  To each his own, but if I buy a shoe, that means I like the shoe and don't care if I walk in the mall and 100 people are wearing the same shoe.  Them wearing the same shoe has NOTHING to do with me wearing mine or anything else.  I also see people say something about those who wear the shoes as soon as they buy them.   There aren't any rules to this.  If you spend your money on it, wear it whenever you like.  I was in the shoe store the other day discussing them, and grown men talking about you aren't supposed to wear shoes the same day you buy them.  Grown *** men following "rules" basically caring about what others think.  Live and let live.  

THIS.  I don't knock anyone who waits to wear their kicks.  To each his own, but if I buy a shoe, that means I like the shoe and don't care if I walk in the mall and 100 people are wearing the same shoe.  Them wearing the same shoe has NOTHING to do with me wearing mine or anything else.  I also see people say something about those who wear the shoes as soon as they buy them.   There aren't any rules to this.  If you spend your money on it, wear it whenever you like.  I was in the shoe store the other day discussing them, and grown men talking about you aren't supposed to wear shoes the same day you buy them.  Grown *** men following "rules" basically caring about what others think.  Live and let live.  
QFT

My local FNL store still has a 8 and 8.5 in the pack. Anyone needs let me know and I could assist and will provide their information. 
did the FNL stores that released this pack, keep the intel secret? I didnt know of any FNL getting these in and two in my city get everything

did the FNL stores that released this pack, keep the intel secret? I didnt know of any FNL getting these in and two in my city get everything
Only one FNL in my city in Jax, FL received them.   We have 4. However the one FNL is a high volume store.

got my 11s in yesterday… so dope, i love the lining
pimp.gif
 really need to get the xx9s now tho, don't mind at all that the dude that sold me them wanted to sell the 11s and keep the 29s tho
roll.gif

Man thats a steal! I really want a pair but nobody wants to split the pack and everything is 780+
exactly what i thought when i saw it… all I've seen is sarcastic people who don't wanna split the pack but will if you pay 600 for the 11s...

Ehhhh it's no set timeframe to wear a pair a shoes for me. I kinda get to them when I can.

Who care what everyone else is wearing and I honestly don't see many people rocking recent release outside of the initial weekend anyways.
When I cop a shoe I usually wear it at least once in the first month. Might put it away for a while after that but I just don't let stuff stay DS because in not concerned with future value etc. The b&w 1s haven't been back in the box. Its rare that a kick i have immediately gets a spot in the reg rotation...

Man thats a steal! I really want a pair but nobody wants to split the pack and everything is 780+
I dont think anyone is paying $780 for the pack. I have my extra size 11 complete pack on ebay for a buy now of $725 and a note to message me for $675 shipped, and havent had any takers yet. I think the $780 selling prices are on auctions that people are bidding up for friends, to drive up the resale market value. 

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is paying $780 for the pack. I have my extra size 11 complete pack on ebay for a buy now of $725 and a note to message me for $675 shipped, and havent had any takers yet. I think the $780 selling prices are on auctions that people are bidding up for friends, to drive up the resale market value.
Thanks for the insider sure wish I was a size 11 

Back
Top Bottom