Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
dawg---many people in here have commented they are finding packs in the 600 range. People who are selling them are talking about how they are letting packs go in the 600 range. Goin' off ebay ain't worth nothing becase a) ending bids doesn't mean they actually sold and b) most people list at one price but will end it and sell at another.

Not to mention all day long on twitter and IG, I see nothing but packs going in the 600 range. Larger sizes or extremely smaller sizes of course are probably the only exception. And it'll only be a matter of time before the dust settles on those as well.

Plus your statement about the XX9s was WAAAAY off--people dang near have to give those away :lol: :lol: :lol: In terms of the Pantones don't see as many people selling those separately.

Its also funny how people commenting on NT and twitter and instagram references seem more legit to you than ebay closed listings (which surely have indeed the flaws you mentioned)

Last edited:
dawg---many people in here have commented they are finding packs in the 600 range. People who are selling them are talking about how they are letting packs go in the 600 range. Goin' off ebay ain't worth nothing becase a) ending bids doesn't mean they actually sold and b) most people list at one price but will end it and sell at another.

Not to mention all day long on twitter and IG, I see nothing but packs going in the 600 range. Larger sizes or extremely smaller sizes of course are probably the only exception. And it'll only be a matter of time before the dust settles on those as well.

Plus your statement about the XX9s was WAAAAY off--people dang near have to give those away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
In terms of the Pantones don't see as many people selling those separately.
some guy yesterday said he got one seller down to 620$ for sz 12

My statement on the xx9 was way off ?

I said they ll go for 150

How much are they goin for ?

first off; you DIDN'T even say that... you said 150 then it went with a (which I HIGHLY doubt). 150 and less is more the range. 150 might even be too high now; one dude in my local FB group is literally giving them away to anybody who will come pick them up. Idk the purpose in that :lol: but that just goes to show all the speculating about the pack was wrong. Pantones I think threw a wrench in this plan cuz everybody saved up to drop big money on those (rather than this pack)

Like I originally stated, this pack will settle closer to retail (more than it already has) if you give it time. Just like the AJKO pack. JUST like the Brazil pack.

Packs may be selling low now, but will not be that way down the road. The low prices we are currently seeing are from the "quick buck resellers," the guys who are ok with $75-100 profit. The guys who end up settling for retail also fall under the quick buck reseller umbrella.

Ok .

Some guy in my nehbgourhood sold the size 12 pack for 750.

Another guy sold a pair of xx9s for 180 us dollars.

Well.

That settles it .

Im right .

Great arguments by the way.

Last edited:
Ok .

Some guy in my nehbgourhood sold the size 12 pack for 750.

Another guy sold a pair of xx9s for 180 us dollars.

Well.

That settles it .

Im right .

Great arguments by the way.
u may be able to find it a bit less over in the states...dudes grabbing sz 12 and 13  620-675$

how u love them?

As a huge fan of 11s love them.

Pair shipped from ndc EU with a lot of flaws though .

Got my 20% discount code which is pretty good since I plan on wearing them and flaws so small dont matter after some wears.

As a huge fan of 11s love them.

Pair shipped from ndc EU with a lot of flaws though .

Got my 20% discount code which is pretty good since I plan on wearing them and flaws so small dont matter after some wears.
dang the 11s have flaws? that is the worst, havent had too many ppl report issues with these. they'd seemed jus a little better in quality

dang the 11s have flaws? that is the worst, havent had too many ppl report issues with these. they'd seemed jus a little better in quality
yes, the quality of the materials is way above your normal 11 or retro release, now the quality in the build, same **** different day -.- smh

I paid $570 on the second market which is $20 over with CA tax.

I lost a couple of auctions with a max bid of $550 and those sellers have already sent me 2nd chance offers.

Back
Top Bottom