Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Dude---I'm not going to READ for you. I assume you can do that yourself.

My original post about the PACK is proving to be CORRECT. HATE TO BREAK THAT TO YOU. You opened up in your response with a "NO OFFENSE BUT NO, " then went on talking about the Mid 11s separate. There's no real data on that because, as someone came in and said it as well, nobody really moving the 11s separately. You see a few here and there but mostly just the pack together. The pack, TOGETHER, can be had for less than 700. Way less if you bout it bout it and don't take crap from these resellers.

All I'm saying is read my initial post that you disagree with, and ask yourself "is this far off from what's happening?" Everybody else came in talking about a year from now and months down the line when I really was speaking on the time frame we in right now---month or two after the release. But hey this is fun so I'm curious to see what will happen with these around the summer.

And at some point my words were taken to mean they will settle exactly at retail. I said AROUND retail. I'm sure most people will say anything within $100 is "around" retail.

And by the way gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts you act way cooler on the ATC 2 thread...Is it the Jordan threads that make you calling people names and stuff for actually NO REASON at all...?Just curious. :wink:

I always get like this when people talk outta their ***** :lol: :nerd: Last time it happened was... dang... the AJKO pack thread. Must be something about packs.

Last edited:
Dude---I'm not going to READ for you. I assume you can do that yourself.

My original post about the PACK is proving to be CORRECT. HATE TO BREAK THAT TO YOU. You opened up in your response with a "NO OFFENSE BUT NO, " then went on talking about the Mid 11s separate. There's no real data on that because, as someone came in and said it as well, nobody really moving the 11s separately. You see a few here and there but mostly just the pack together. The pack, TOGETHER, can be had for less than 700. Way less if you bout it bout it and don't take crap from these resellers.

All I'm saying is read my initial post that you disagree with, and ask yourself "is this far off from what's happening?" Everybody else came in talking about a year from now and months down the line when I really was speaking on the time frame we in right now---month or two after the release.
I always get like this when people talk outta their ***** :lol: :nerd: Last time it happened was... dang... the AJKO pack thread. Must be something about packs.

So less than 700 is close to retail ? My point of close to retail was 550 ... Especially since my retail was 350 euros .

Is MY post far from whats happening? XX9 s sell for around 120-150 and 11s sell for more than 350 .

But let's assume Im BLATANTLY OFF AND WRONG .

In what point of our disagreement did I disrespect you or anything ?

Cause I surely think that I disagreed with you AT ALL TIMES in a civilised manor.

Only to have you calling me a ''clown'' ?

Cool.

Thank you

More than double?
Yeah....I'm not seeing it.

they said the same about the Toro pack and you gotta pay 8 for just the toro

They don't understand the power of the 11. I see your point....you just can't see mine. The brazil pack is in no comparison. Not even a desired color. It isn't even about eating words. Just facts. I am sure nobody thought dmp 11 would go for so mu h nor toro 5 as stated....and people hated the all red toro 5 in the beginning....and now look at it. But hey. Not looking for a quick buck so it doesn't matter to me. Just was able to cop and don't have to worry about resell.....especially when the price on 1 shoe will be worth morethan the entire pack

So less than 700 is close to retail ? My point of close to retail was 550 ... Especially since my retail was 350 euros .

Is MY post far from whats happening? XX9 s sell for around 120-150 and 11s sell for more than 350 .

But let's assume Im BLATANTLY OFF AND WRONG .

In what point of our disagreement did I disrespect you or anything ?

Cause I surely think that I disagreed with you AT ALL TIMES in a civilised manor.

Only to have you calling me a ''clown'' ?

Cool.

that's not retail----retail was 500. Retail + ship + tax came out to about 550.

How you gon' come outta nowhere talking about "your" retail :lol: :lol: We in the US so we talkin' US retail. At the original time of our post did we know END was gon' be way less? Or that SNS could have people checking out at 350? No. Retail means US retail. You already know that though.

and you KEEP splitting up the shoes! dude! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PACK TOGETHER!!!!! Stop talking about XX9 for this and 11 for that.

Disrespect? You disagreed without even really thinking/processing what I was saying. Coupled with your tone and diction. Meh, came out off as flippant. Which was my original word choice.

I'm sure all of these posts will be erased soon, by now somebody has reported it.

Last edited:
that's not retail----retail was 500. Retail + ship + tax came out to about 550.

How you gon' come outta nowhere talking about "your" retail :lol: :lol: We in the US so we talkin' US retail. At the original time of our post did we know END was gon' be way less? Or that SNS could have people checking out at 350? No. Retail means US retail. You already know that though.

and you KEEP splitting up the shoes! dude! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PACK TOGETHER!!!!! Stop talking about XX9 for this and 11 for that.

Disrespect? You disagreed without even really thinking/processing what I was saying. Coupled with your tone and diction. Meh, came out off as flippant. Which was my original word choice.

Ok.

Last edited:
This pack was a god send.

I picked up the XX9's for $120 last night and immediately played ball in them. Didn't even care that I got got stepped on a bunch of times during games...shoes are GREAT! played for about 3 hours and loved how light these are compared to my xx8's.

Last edited:
false, locally you will find great deals right now on legit pairs.

^^^^^^

Great deals locally huh? Please find me a size 12 for $550 PACK, DS with receipt from a REPUTABLE source. in fact find me two. I'll be waiting. Thanks

Learn how to quote :lol:

And I said locally meaning Craigslist or FB, hell one retail store by me had a sz 14 up until about a week ago.

I can get u that size 12 for $500 (no tax in NJ) with receipts from a REPUTABLE SOURCE but I only do those type of favors for legit NT homies.

And I said locally meaning Craigslist or FB, hell one retail store by me had a sz 14 up until about a week ago.

I can get u that size 12 for $500 (no tax in NJ) with receipts from a REPUTABLE SOURCE but I only do those type of favors for legit NT homies.

EXACTLY! You're talkin about buying from your cousin pookies, great uncles brother in law! Naaah, you can keep those Bro.

Oh and i'm good on the hookups Bro, I got homies that hook me up with shoes the public never knows about :smh:

Oh and i'm good on the hookups Bro, I got homies that hook me up with shoes the public never knows about
mean.gif
he aint lying, real good ppl right here

This pack was a god send.

I picked up the XX9's for $120 last night and immediately played ball in them last night. Didn't even care that I got got stepped on a bunch of times during games...shoes are GREAT for basketball! played for about 3 hours and loved how light these are compared to my xx8's.
Yea I keep hearing that this is a real comfortable shoe. and 12 is a damn good price for the XX9's. Ive seen people sell these for 200+ on ebay

EXACTLY! You're talkin about buying from your cousin pookies, great uncles brother in law! Naaah, you can keep those Bro.

Oh and i'm good on the hookups Bro, I got homies that hook me up with shoes the public never knows about :smh:

Oh you got jokes now? You sure thats the road you want to go down now, because I have plenty.

EXACTLY WHAT? I said locally from the start when I originally quoted you then I proceeded to tell you that I can get them from a REPUTABLE SOURCE locally with receipts :smh:

And please, show us these shoes that you get that will never reach the public. :nerd:

Oh you got jokes now? You sure thats the road you want to go down now, because I have plenty.

EXACTLY WHAT? I said locally from the start when I originally quoted you then I proceeded to tell you that I can get them from a REPUTABLE SOURCE locally with receipts
mean.gif

And please, show us these shoes that you get that will never reach the public.
nerd.gif
can a messican get another 10.5-11 to stock!?

EXACTLY WHAT? I said locally from the start when I originally quoted you then I proceeded to tell you that I can get them from a REPUTABLE SOURCE locally with receipts
mean.gif

And please, show us these shoes that you get that will never reach the public.
nerd.gif
he had those 2000 Concord 11 MJ PE's, DS too...i seen't it

EXACTLY WHAT? I said locally from the start when I originally quoted you then I proceeded to tell you that I can get them from a REPUTABLE SOURCE locally with receipts :smh:

And please, show us these shoes that you get that will never reach the public. :nerd:
can a messican get another 10.5-11 to stock!?

We wear the same size :frown: :lol:

There's a store around my way, name brand store not my cousin pookie :smh:, that received a late shipment last week. They haven't decided how they're going to release them but my boy is the manager so I'll have first dibs. Being that I already have my pack I will help out a few NTers once he gives me the green light. I'll keep you posted.

he had those 2000 Concord 11 MJ PE's, DS too...i seen't it

That's cool and all but fam made it seem like he was the only person on NT that has these type of connects :smh: .. I don't doubt him one bit, I really wanted to see pics :lol:

Hi guys. I'm new here and I'm from Germany. I have a question.
Do u think there's an demand for this "gift of flight pack" to sell my shoes in the states???
And also can you tell me if its better to sell it here in this forum or on eBay???

Thank u guys for helping me

Hi guys. I'm new here and I'm from Germany. I have a question.
Do u think there's an demand for this "gift of flight pack" to sell my shoes in the states???
And also can you tell me if its better to sell it here in this forum or on eBay???

Thank u guys for helping me

no demand, you should return them for someone who will wear them.

welcome to nt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom