Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Once again.....the value will more than double. I am not even a reseller, but I know value. Of course packs are still hovering $600-700 range. It is January, slowest sell month and still right after Christmas. The normal person's pocket was stretched from Christmas and buying legend blue 11. Which is why many trying to sell the xx9 to offset costs. No way would I split this pack! Wait til the summer when many pockets (and feet) will be dying for a limted shoe to wear. Pantone 11 will be $800-1,000 by itself...especially for the big feet people like myself

actually they DON'T hold like that---just like you flippantly discredited me before, you're doing it now. Play like I'm pulling random people in my neighborhood etc. Face it fam, you, and a lot of other people, were off about this pack. They ARE indeed settling close to retail.

I 'flippantly discredited you before' ? When was that exactly ?

I disagreed with you 3 weeks ago on an OPINION and you dug out my post to prove what ?

And on top laugh with it ...Typical NT .

Your post back then was that these were going to go for retail .

Well they are not .

Plus Im always talking with facts and data and you are mentioning a guy in your neigbourhood and what people are mentioning on NT .

Guess who's more valid .

Last edited:
Once again.....the value will more than double. I am not even a reseller, but I know value. Of course packs are still hovering $600-700 range. It is January, slowest sell month and still right after Christmas. The normal person's pocket was stretched from Christmas and buying legend blue 11. Which is why many trying to sell the xx9 to offset costs. No way would I split this pack! Wait til the summer when many pockets (and feet) will be dying for a limted shoe to wear. Pantone 11 will be $800-1,000 by itself...especially for the big feet people like myself

:rofl: :rofl:

aiight man. I'll gladly eat my words if the Pantones (alone) are selling for 800-1k in the summer.

You are the only one saying this my friend.

Yes maybe in 5 years they might hit 800. If pantone becomes in style again.

My man , I was being sarcastic as to what weight my beloved gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts arguments hold.

:wink:

actually they DON'T hold like that---just like you flippantly discredited me before, you're doing it now. Play like I'm pulling random people in my neighborhood etc. Face it fam, you, and a lot of other people, were off about this pack. They ARE indeed settling close to retail.

Patty, you're only speaking about now though sweetheart. Are you telling me a year from today we're still going to be able to land this pack for close to retail? :nerd:

And to make it more worse , someone disagreeing on you stung that bad , and you just waited for the 'I told you so ' remark so bad that you failed to notice that I ended my argument back then with

Of course only time will tell , thats for sure.

Dam.I will never ever disagree with you again . :lol:

Last edited:
I 'flippantly discredited you before' ? When was that exactly ?

I disagreed with you 3 weeks ago on an OPINION and you dug out my post to prove what ?

Your post was that these were going to go for retail .

Well they are not .

Plus Im always talking with facts and data and you are mentioning a guy in your neigbourhood and what people are mentioning on NT .

Guess who's more valid .

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

I think this pack will be like ajko pack--- my size of course will be dumb stupid high but normal sizes should settle around retail eventually.

If you don't score on release wait a month or so. That's the trend nowadays anyway tho; you really only make money in the resell game in a short window. After a week resellers are desperate and will are more open to listen to negotiations. This pack will be no different.

This is my exact, WORD FOR WORD, post.

I'mma just leave it here.

Patty, you're only speaking about now though sweetheart. Are you telling me a year from today we're still going to be able to land this pack for close to retail? :nerd:

Its been sonce july. What are brasil 6 going for? Add 100 bucks since its an xi

Fam, stop comparing these to the Brazil 6s :smh: .. the Brazil 6s did not have any buzz outside of NT.

This is my exact, WORD FOR WORD, post.

I'mma just leave it here.

Still waiting on the

1.Flippantly disagreed with you in the past
2.'Only time will tell for sure' in the end of my argument
3.Is my set price for these prior release much further than reality than your 'THESE WILL SELL FOR RETAIL' prediction ?

1,2,3 waiting.

nah---it's not that. I been on this board 10+ years, I have disagreements. My issue is when people blindly disagree in a flippant manner.

and real talk? I didn't even think about your post until I noticed the talk about the market price of the shoes. It was kinda like "oh yea, what happened to that one clown who said ______ " :lol:

Yes .Im a clown.Very nice and mature talk ...

And what exactly was the thing that made me one ?Disagreeing with your opinion ?Which was pretty much as right as mine ?

Btw name calling on a forum ?

Good one . And original .

Last edited:
Still waiting on the

1.Flippantly disagreed with you in the past
2.'Only time will tell for sure' in the end of my argument
3.Is my set price for these prior release much further than reality than your 'THESE WILL SELL FOR RETAIL' prediction ?

1,2,3 waiting.

I DIDN'T SAY THESE WILL SELL FOR RETAIL!!!

can you NOT read? You need me to quote my exact words again? Do I need to make them larger? Red? Underlined?

And by the way gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts you act way cooler on the ATC 2 thread...Is it the Jordan threads that make you calling people names and stuff for actually NO REASON at all...?Just curious. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom