Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Consensus?? Really ? Didnt know you knew the consensus seems how u joined two weeks beforethat pack released?

No consensus. People thought it was limited and it sold out quick. Wasnt til people realized these packs with one good shoe and one crappy shoe arent worth anything, that everyone wanted to act like it went nowhere.

This pack will be the same. Nobody gonna shell out 700+ for these ugly xi.

NOBODY will pay over 200 for those dumb xx9.
Lol wats with you dudes and join dates? Just to go and say something I never mentioned?? Never did I say the 11s would go for over 700, I said maybe over 500 because of the db8s and slam dunk 6s being in that price range. I simply think the pack will sell out, how it flips I DONT CARE, I buy to wear. brazil pack didn't sell out quickly by me tho, they were around for two weeks, I live in Miami by the way.

Dez Bryant:

dez-bryant-air-jordan-11-ultimate-gift-of-flight-2.jpg

I dont know what every here is talking about... That damn Brazil Pack the 6s alone sell for 450-5 on a bad day.
I hope these are resell flops but we all know they wont be, its an 11 and even if its a little more available than the Brazils itll go for more.

Also one thing that I definitely think hurt the resell of the Brazil 6s is just how many HQ reps there are out there. I think the pantones could easily be in the same boat.

pack will sell out

but its going to be another resell brick just like the stars pack and brazil pack

as someone said if you only want the 11 you could prob get a deal off the moron who copped and splits the pack that hopes to resell for profit lol

as for brazil 6 going for 500

there is a HUGE difference of brazils being listed for 500

then

selling at 500

hell there are pairs on ebay currently at 400 collecting dust lol

as for the xx9

personally i like the xx9 i have the team orange pair and they are great to me

so my best advice is this

if you like the 11 and the xx9 then buy the pack

if you only like the 11

just cop off a moron who splits it for resale as it will be cheaper than the pack

if you just want the xx9

im sure the same moron splitting the pack for resell will give you a rock bottom price on the xx9 lol

Please God let these release in a 7 overseas [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

These will be more available than the Brazil pack for sure. My local Champs is getting the GOF pack and they did not get the Brazil. They are receiving 16 packs.

so these limited? hard to get? im only down for the XI but i also have a 20% off for NDC

idk if resellers are gonna let these pantones even get near the legend blues in price, think they'd rather sit on em lol

Last edited:
Folks pay 320-350 for 11s every Christmas without a problem.
Agree, only small and big sizes will make profit The in between will have to sit, break even or take a loss.
I think he meant no losses will be taken on the 11s. Resellers will just sit on them until price rises/people buy. Also with legend blues being 290-350 more than likely,, resellers will surely ASK more for these being more limited.

I think he meant no losses will be taken on the 11s. Resellers will just sit on them until price rises/people buy. Also with legend blues being 290-350 more than likely,, resellers will surely ASK more for these being more limited.

Break even or take a loss?its an 11 people, in a pack also. I don't think so but that's just my opinion.

The break even or loss was meant for the small time resellers. They not sitting on $500 come the first of the month.

I Still dont understand why this pack is set at $500 w/ that 29. Limited or not. As im trying to remember what the DMP XI & VI pack when for a few years back, $350?

I Still dont understand why this pack is set at $500 w/ that 29. Limited or not. As im trying to remember what the DMP XI & VI pack when for a few years back, $350?
Ya something like that but jb knows they can charge whatever now, then it might not have been the same story

Hyper inflation/shoe game crazy. I think packs started at $295-$315 with the countdowns,, somewhere in that range and just continues to grow.

my son will play a bit in the 29s so $500 doesn't seem that crazy (beyond the fact that even if you conifer $250 per pair its pretty crazy). Looks like champs and finsih line on long island and in nyc will get them but foot locker told me they don't think they will, seems odd :/

exactly, at LEAST $50 above the legend blue's market price IMO
Bet someone comes on here talking bout the shape is off etc lmfao
Where y'all fake experts at? Lol
roll.gif

Last edited:
id be worth the struggle to pay $250 for the 11's, but i feel like im getting taxed $250 on the 29's, plus the CA sales tax on $500 which is like another $50.  $550 for a pair.. Maybe rather spend that on some Space Jams. 

Back
Top Bottom