Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
20 % off ndc coupon = $500 + nys tax $50 = $400 + nys tax = $445? pray to god someone is willing to buy xx9's with special box for $245 or I'll cut my feet off.

To this day, I haven't paid more than $360 shipped for a pair of shoes. Hope it stays that way.

id be worth the struggle to pay $250 for the 11's, but i feel like im getting taxed $250 on the 29's, plus the CA sales tax on $500 which is like another $50.  $550 for a pair.. Maybe rather spend that on some Space Jams. 
While I feel you on everything you said, in the long run the 11s will be worth more than the Jams. And jams should come back soon, JB can't seem to go more than 6 years in between retros. Pantones won't be seen again for who knows how long.

Personally, I think the pack would have been PERFECT with the Pantone/Columbia set. I wasn't a fan of XX8'S initially but after seeing nice CW's released then wearing a pair they're by far my favorite J to hoop in and since the XX9's are an improvement they too are growing on me. Anyway, I'm saying all that to say this...JB should keep with the theme of new releases and since the newest releases were centered around flight the pack should be the XX8/XX9's

Last edited:
(cont.)
Or even better do a past and future flight double pack release...one with XX8/XX9's & the other Pantone/Columbia!!!!!

One final thought...STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICE!!!!! I remember my parents paying $100 in 92 for size 7 raptors when they first came out. Jordans have been expensive since they first came out and they'll continue to be that way as long as myself and others keep buying so either put up or shut up!!!!

One final thought...STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICE!!!!! I remember my parents paying $100 in 92 for size 7 raptors when they first came out. Jordans have been expensive since they first came out and they'll continue to be that way as long as myself and others keep buying so either put up or shut up!!!!
But the price is soooooooooo highhhhhhhh

I agree...but if you want it you'll pay it...it's the AMERICAN WAY!!

Last edited:
20 % off ndc coupon = $500 + nys tax $50 = $400 + nys tax = $445? pray to god someone is willing to buy xx9's with special box for $245 or I'll cut my feet off.

meh i might just keep the package together... granted i even land em :rolleyes

pack will sell out

but its going to be another resell brick just like the stars pack and brazil pack

as someone said if you only want the 11 you could prob get a deal off the moron who copped and splits the pack that hopes to resell for profit lol

as for brazil 6 going for 500

there is a HUGE difference of brazils being listed for 500

then

selling at 500

hell there are pairs on ebay currently at 400 collecting dust lol

as for the xx9

personally i like the xx9 i have the team orange pair and they are great to me

so my best advice is this

if you like the 11 and the xx9 then buy the pack

if you only like the 11

just cop off a moron who splits it for resale as it will be cheaper than the pack

if you just want the xx9

im sure the same moron splitting the pack for resell will give you a rock bottom price on the xx9 lol

Oh sweet little baby jesus all in the manger with the animals all cuddly like I hope you're right

So since MJ rocked the Pantone XI's in 2 nights game, does that mean the Re-sell value is gonna rise.
Is resell the only thing you're worried about? Everytime I come into a thread, it seems to be the only thing you ever talk about.

This pack really killing me. Im a retail kinda guy I just don't like paying more then 50 extra for a pair of kicks and that one I really like if I do that so I just can't figure out how Im cop these pantones without paying 350+

find myself staring at the 29s in this pack and trying to convince myself that they look nice and worth having. 

Last edited:

This pack really killing me. Im a retail kinda guy I just don't like paying more then 50 extra for a pair of kicks and that one I really like if I do that so I just can't figure out how Im cop these pantones without paying 350+
yep, i'm in the same boat...and really i feel like there are TONS of ppl feeling this same exact way

Actually I aint A Re-seller like most of you in here. Yea I do sell sum stuff but only if I'm able to get 2-3 pairs. As for me always asking this so-called ? all the time,

Nah It just seems too me that you and coldcity are a couple trolling me. So roll over rover and you 2 can troll each other.

Back
Top Bottom