Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I understand this is NT. I have got 2-4 pairs of the releases I really like. I learned my lesson doubling up on the SS pack.. I can always return it but I like them too much. :x

Going to limit myself to only 1 pack if I can get lucky tomorrow.

For anyone who cop at Hanon, that was a steal.  Even if they charged you a 20% customs fees, it still comes out less than retail+tax here.  Hanon's price was ~$390 plus vat of 20% of $78 (customs I believe is only 12.5% for shoes, but let's just assume the worst case) plus shipping of ~$20.  That's $488 shipped.  Beats the $500 srp + tax of $40 here in CA.

For anyone who cop at Hanon, that was a steal.  Even if they charged you a 20% customs fees, it still comes out less than retail+tax here.  Hanon's price was ~$390 plus vat of 20% of $78 (customs I believe is only 12.5% for shoes, but let's just assume the worst case) plus shipping of ~$20.  That's $488 shipped.  Beats the $500 srp + tax of $40 here in CA.

Most of the people copping from Hanon copped at 300 pounds retail , 250 pounds I believe was the price they put later on after they sold out...

Did anyone in here cop for 250 pounds at Hanon ?

I wonder what would happen if I get them online and when I get them in mail take out the pantones and return The other pair

I wonder what would happen if I get them online and when I get them in mail take out the pantones and return The other pair
you wouldn't get your money back, and quite possibly the other pair as well. duh?
indifferent.gif

Most of the people copping from Hanon copped at 300 pounds retail , 250 pounds I believe was the price they put later on after they sold out...

Did anyone in here cop for 250 pounds at Hanon ?
 271 was the total

Last edited:
I think they sold these for lower prices in other countries because they know that the hype in the US is real and in other countries it's about $100USD more. About $200 per shoe is about right but for a pack that cost $250 per shoe at retail and most of all a shoe that most people don't want to keep. Nike knows what they are doing

I think they sold these for lower prices in other countries because they know that the hype in the US is real and in other countries it's about $100USD more. About $200 per shoe is about right but for a pack that cost $250 per shoe at retail and most of all a shoe that most people don't want to keep. Nike knows what they are doing
idk whats the reason for the lower price but i know its not because of the demand difference. The cigar and champagne 6s were also cheaper overseas.

Last edited:
Kinda salty right now... I still cant access NDC from my work. Can't figure out and nike support told me that they are not blocking my IP. Really want to try on NDC because I have a 20% code I can use.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.nike.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.afc33d17.1419333066.14d945f0

end didnt get their stock - may still happen today if they show up miraculously but the salesperson said the drop would likely be delayed

looks like the same thing over at afew in germany

hoping to score a set off of one of the european sites, dont want to pay the 28% international shipping on eastbay/footlocker

end didnt get their stock - may still happen today if they show up miraculously but the salesperson said the drop would likely be delayed

looks like the same thing over at afew in germany

hoping to score a set off of one of the european sites, dont want to pay the 28% international shipping on eastbay/footlocker
Damn been waiting on END to drop, this 28% for shipping is about to suck smh

Kinda salty right now... I still cant access NDC from my work. Can't figure out and nike support told me that they are not blocking my IP. Really want to try on NDC because I have a 20% code I can use.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.nike.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.afc33d17.1419333066.14d945f0
that does mean you're banned.

i remember the first time Nike banned me the CS rep told me i wasnt banned then 1 day later Meg called me and told me i was banned 
roll.gif

that does mean you're banned.

i remember the first time Nike banned me the CS rep told me i wasnt banned then 1 day later Meg called me and told me i was banned :rofl:

Well it's been blocked for a week... I'm just glad they didnt block my actual account because I was able to come up with 3 pairs of Legend Blue 11s at home.

Well it's been blocked for a week... I'm just glad they didnt block my actual account because I was able to come up with 3 pairs of Legend Blue 11s at home.
do you use a bot?

Ive had that error before and was told i was not banned. it took about 2 weeks for me to go back on ndc tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom