Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters

bro, and once u r going to pay, how do u do so to make sure ur getting the rebates?
Sorry man, like I said I don't much about the rebate stuff, but figured someone could benefit from the link. Hopefully another member can answer your question.

Well it's been blocked for a week... I'm just glad they didnt block my actual account because I was able to come up with 3 pairs of Legend Blue 11s at home.
some times a simple modem restart (unplug for 20 sec) can let you back in.

Last edited:
do you use a bot?

Ive had that error before and was told i was not banned. it took about 2 weeks for me to go back on ndc tho.

At work no... But I do use a page monitor and been constantly pinging a few NDC pages. But I turned them off since the first day I got the error message.

Last edited:

idk whats the reason for the lower price but i know its not because of the demand difference. The cigar and champagne 6s were also cheaper overseas.
Yeah but those two were separate and were not sold together and those were $250 each. I know they know they got people in the US with this pack at $500. 

Kinda salty right now... I still cant access NDC from my work. Can't figure out and nike support told me that they are not blocking my IP. Really want to try on NDC because I have a 20% code I can use.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.nike.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.afc33d17.1419333066.14d945f0
Are you sure it isn't your IT department blocking it?  When I used to work in IT we would pull up a report on websites that were heavily accessed on our network and block anything that wasn't required for work.

Like @sskarizm  said, it could also be as simple as restarting your modem or getting a new ip.

Last edited:
actually, End's online help said they will be released online and it will be at random. didn't say anything about the shipment not happening...

Are you sure it isn't your IT department blocking it?  When I used to work in IT we would pull up a report on websites that were heavily accessed on our network and block anything that wasn't required for work.

Yup already spoke to the Network Manager.... We don't block anything at work. We have more heavily accessed sites that employees access than NDC like facebook and youtube... Me and just another guy I know uses NDC here at work.

watching the FNL mess is gonna have me like

popcorn_2.gif

Back
Top Bottom