• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
lol i don't want to guess resell on these just yet

don't you remember how the brazil pack was supposed to be 2000 pairs?

still sat across the world lmao

At least sell us two nice shoes JB, damn.

XX9 straight fugly. I imagine they bring in $100-$130 tops.

Last edited:
Paying resale for the XIs alone > paying retail for the entire pack. I predict the XIs alone will go for $350-400. I've paid more via resale, anyway. Not happy about it, but it is what it is.

lol i don't want to guess resell on these just yet

don't you remember how the brazil pack was supposed to be 2000 pairs?

still sat across the world lmao
TRUUU.. But you also have to consider they were black green and yellow.. This is pretty much a UNC color way.. Makes more JB sense than Brazil pack, if you get what I'm trying to say.

Hopefully 11's only go for 350-400 resale, rather do that than, pay 500 for the pack.....but watch 11's go for 500 on their own!

I am at a crossroad with this release because I feel like Jordan Brand/Nike will release this package then months later re-release them separately like we saw them do with the Infrared pack back in 2010.

not gonna happen. they KNEW the 29s would never sell on their own which is why they packaged them with the pantones in the 1st place.

If they can sell out that trash Brazil Pack colour way with a $100 CP3 shoe... there's no problem selling out 11 + 29
brasil 6s are dope AF and the quality and materials >>>> all other 6s except maybe cigars, which they're on par with. don't let the yellow and green confuse u. they're :nthat:

Last edited:
Well I think I am going to give it a shot picking these up and then ditching the XX9.  I am a huge XI fan so I really don't want to miss out on these.  Sounds like the HoH near me and maybe even the FNL will be getting them.

the internet will be full of XX9s on 12/23
laugh.gif

QFT pistons were the worse male release of that time. Don't count gs sizes but the majority of them are trash
only 2 gs releases was good imo, the game royal and the "carmine like purple". as bad as the pistons were, the brazil 6 are way worse 

Last edited:
only 2 gs releases was good imo, the game royal and the "carmine like purple". as bad as the pistons were, the brazil 6 are way worse 
Lol u just really hate the Brazil's, that speckled midsole tho smh. But man Pistons on a whole other level of ugly with that upper.

Might go look at these 2mor. Probably just take the 11 and save myself the resale headache of the 29s.. Might make my girl cop these for Xmas tho.. So I can still say I never paid above retail [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom