Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Hoping I get a call from my local HOH, don't think too many entered the raffle for these with all the Legend blue hype

Hoping I get a call from my local HOH, don't think too many entered the raffle for these with all the Legend blue hype

At NYNY I got the 101st ticket at 5pm and I got the last guaranteed ticket at FL and she counted off about 50 or so tickets looking at sizes to give u an idea

looks like the packs are gonna be cheaper on overseas sites 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 How much cheaper?

At NYNY I got the 101st ticket at 5pm and I got the last guaranteed ticket at FL and she counted off about 50 or so tickets looking at sizes to give u an idea

I'm in Detroit and only 1 HOH got them, so I'm hoping they have a good amount of pairs

$400 IMO

$300 is what Legends will sell for
yeah I think they might even sell for more honestly. people who have them to sell aren't going to want to lose money on that pack and they know there are plenty of cats in this game who are thirsty AF and just throw their money away like a week after release. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the 11s started selling for 500 or more. IF I was a reseller I would list them at 500 flat right now and maybe someone who missed out or possibly didn't even know about them until now will come along and use the crazy sneakerhead logic "oh I only wanted the 11s anyway, that's a steal I got em for retail"

These 11s are so-so , white lace swap would be a good look . Overall that blue is cool in moderation ,but having it as the dominant color screams baby crip or smurfs,, imo.

Lace swap? White laces? Cmon bruh no XI should ever see a laceswap lol hate concords w black laces and breds w red laces

Do you guys think I'll be able to pick these up on Tuesday without a raffle ticket? Seems like they aren't in demand that much.

If not, what websites are carrying these?

Trying to surprise my brother with a gift and he really wanted these.

Do you guys think I'll be able to pick these up on Tuesday without a raffle ticket? Seems like they aren't in demand that much.

If not, what websites are carrying these?

Trying to surprise my brother with a gift and he really wanted these.
Idk about in store unclaimed pairs, but most online retailers (FNL, Eastbay family, and NDC) will release online.

I want these more than Legend Blues. In fact, If I get screwed on Tuesday's release then I'll depart with both of my Legend Blues for just the XI's...

Alright, for sure. Looks like I'll try my hand 5am on FNL on the 23rd then. Goodlooks
Good luck. They deny my payment so much on there. Make sure your shipping and billing address is the same (One cant have caps and the other not, Same amount of spaces between city and state, etc.), then hope they don't deny payment after trying credit, debit, and paypal.

Am I the only one buying this pack for the XX9? I dont care for those baby blue 11's. I'd never wear them. I'll probably be able to keep the xX9 and just get rid of the 11's for what I paid for it and keep my XX9's for free.

Back
Top Bottom