Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Sir--instead of just apologizing for your rude post you know try to justify it. First I don't know about you or anyone
else but even one of these packs is a lot of hard earned money and watching others destroy its value still bothers
me.  Not to mention that if I had all of these packs why would I publicly call into question there value. Would I not be 
killing the very stuff I was trying to sell.

Sorry you are frustrated by been shut out but direct it somewhere else.
Sir--instead of just apologizing for your rude post you know try to justify it. First I don't know about you or anyone
else but even one of these packs is a lot of hard earned money and watching others destroy its value still bothers
me.  Not to mention that if I had all of these packs why would I publicly call into question there value. Would I not be 

Sorry you are frustrated by been shut out

Sorry you are frustrated by been shut out but direct it somewhere else.

View media item 1319378

Eastbay just put up a couple of sizes like 10 minutes ago. I checked out on the 10.5. Order has already been cancelled. SMH

So the pair I cancelled... FNL refunded my money, but still shipped them to me lol... what are the chances???

Nope. That promo ended just before this release.

I chatted with a NDC rep and they show an estimated delivery date of 12/26. Not sure how 2- day shipping will work with tomorrow being a holiday.

Sounds like I'm not getting them until Monday at the earliest.

Same here. Still no shipping confirmation. I wonder if they'll honor a one day shipping or something if we complain

Lol, well there has been a lot of package theft in my neighborhood. Who says I actually got it? The HOA just sent me an email like 30 min ago describing these incidents.

The job I have... Wouldn't dare risk it. But if guys are selling the XX9 for 200, oh I think I'll keep them for a little while

Now I know ur lying.... The 90s had very few icy soles
laugh.gif
lol..they had their prescence ..

The job I have... Wouldn't dare risk it. But if guys are selling the XX9 for 200, oh I think I'll keep them for a little while

you keep talking about frauding and you will be removed from the community.

Easy cop.  

Walked into oqium  on saturday for the Legend blue  grabbed a pair.

On the 23rd warked in  house of hoops  grabbed the last pair of the pantone's .

Walked to oqium and grabbed the pack there again.. 

And today after work I walked into the nike store because I wanted a legende blue to stock..  and walked out..

No drama what so ever here in the netherlands.

Easy cop.  

Walked into oqium  on saturday for the Legend blue  grabbed a pair.

On the 23rd warked in  house of hoops  grabbed the last pair of the pantone's .

Walked to oqium and grabbed the pack there again.. 

And today after work I walked into the nike store because I wanted a legende blue to stock..  and walked out..

No drama what so ever here in the netherlands.View media item 1319519
That jersey though... fire. Goes so well with the Playoff 11's.

Back
Top Bottom