Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Finally got my pack. As a UNC fan and alum, it was pretty much a must to track them down. I've also been a fan of the XX9s since jump so a lot of you might remember how bummed I was that I missed out on release date. Glad to have them.

It seems as if it would be cheaper to buy these shoes in pieces instead of buying the whole pack.  I've seen the Pantone XI's on ebay for 400 shipped and most people are unloading the XX9's for around $150.

No place in South Carolina. Charlotte and I think Raleigh and Winston-Salem received. Trying to remember Footlocker, footaction and Champs launch locator maps

I didnt even bother checking the release map :lol:
So thanks for the info!

No place in South Carolina. Charlotte and I think Raleigh and Winston-Salem received. Trying to remember Footlocker, footaction and Champs launch locator maps
I live in Wilmington, and to my knowledge not a whole lot of places in NC got them. (None around here)

I copped off NDC.

If you're willing to spend that much, why not pay the extra $50 (which will probably negate the tax anyway) and buy from ISS which has your sz in stock?

I may just go ahead and do that didnt know they had my size in stock but I may try to win an auction for a lil bit cheaper on ebay

Didn't soneone in here get 2 packs (1 unclaimed) in NC?

I had the 4x ebay bucks deal going so I copped on the bay.

Oh ok, cool. I really need to sign up for that ebay bucks thing. Im definitely missing out :smh:

I just assumed somewhere in Charlotte would get them, but didnt check anywhere. Didnt much feel like driving up there anyway at the time.

my pair hasn't come in yet so I can't compare but are these legit??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sz 7 men's on ebay; not the pack just these. Figured it was too good to be true but now I see people actually bidding...
I wouldn't trust it unless you have them in person.

They got pairs with full boxes that are fake. 

that's what I figured---I just feel bad cuz people are ACTUALLY bidding on these :smh:

I'm going to report as fakes. That sole looked way off from jump but I just wanted to be sure before I reported.

Yeah, you're right; maybe I'm picturing the legend blues. I really haven't looked at my Pantones. They've been boxed up for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom