Parable: Jordan/ Pippen = Batman/ Robin...James/ Wade = Superman/ Batman? (Potentially?)

DCAllAmerican:
Eh, too much has to happen right for them to win 6 rings though. That is asking for a lot.
Oh, definitely. Don' get me wrong; I'm not saying 'book it! They're GOING to win 6... MINIMUM!"
laugh.gif

NO, no... I'm simply saying I can see it. If they have 5+ titles 12-13 years from now, I will NOT be one of the ones saying "Well damn, they did it. I am completely shocked."

As far as predictions go as a duo, I'll go... 2. If I were to bet the farm on a number, I'd bet on 2.

I just know they won't go ringless as a tandem. That's just not happening.
laugh.gif
Like I said, year ONE got them to the Finals.

"I can see it" =/= "It's going to happen. Mark my words."

Jesus H. Christ
laugh.gif

"I can see it" =/= "It's going to happen. Mark my words."

Jesus H. Christ
laugh.gif

If they go the first 3-4 years without a title (which is highly possible) they are 1 down already.... The team will be blown up...

Pat Riley says he is sticking with this team, but what everyone fails to realize is Pat is an impatient person.. He always has been... And if they don't produce the results that he envisioned which is a championship by the end of the 2013 season (assuming they play the next 2 years), he will cut his loses with not only Bosh, but LeBron..

And I will even go as far as to say if he traded those 2 of the big 3 right now, and got close to equal value, they would have more of a chance at the title than the Big 3 has got...

If they go the first 3-4 years without a title (which is highly possible) they are 1 down already.... The team will be blown up...

Pat Riley says he is sticking with this team, but what everyone fails to realize is Pat is an impatient person.. He always has been... And if they don't produce the results that he envisioned which is a championship by the end of the 2013 season (assuming they play the next 2 years), he will cut his loses with not only Bosh, but LeBron..

And I will even go as far as to say if he traded those 2 of the big 3 right now, and got close to equal value, they would have more of a chance at the title than the Big 3 has got...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was watching Game 5 of the 1991 NBA Finals. This game looks very similar to Game 1 of the Heat vs. Mavs, Yes we know the Mavs won, that isn't my point here. The open court speed/dominance of Jordan and Pippen look very similar to what we saw from Wade and LeBron. I am not saying LeBron/Wade > Jordan/Pippen. I am just saying in the open court, both duos are so fun to watch.
Busted a nut when the NBA on NBC theme came on.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was watching Game 5 of the 1991 NBA Finals. This game looks very similar to Game 1 of the Heat vs. Mavs, Yes we know the Mavs won, that isn't my point here. The open court speed/dominance of Jordan and Pippen look very similar to what we saw from Wade and LeBron. I am not saying LeBron/Wade > Jordan/Pippen. I am just saying in the open court, both duos are so fun to watch.
Busted a nut when the NBA on NBC theme came on.

Back
Top Bottom