Paranormal Activity smh....

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

im seriously shocked i know im super late but seriously why the %*$@ did they hyped this movie i wasn't even %@#++*@ scared
laugh.gif
@ the scene she got dragged lol
my question why the hell they hyped this +!%*
I LOST IT when her head just bounced on the floor
laugh.gif
. But this is a movie you gotta watch in the theaters, or with really good sound with a bunch of people. That's part of the experience.

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

im seriously shocked i know im super late but seriously why the %*$@ did they hyped this movie i wasn't even %@#++*@ scared
laugh.gif
@ the scene she got dragged lol
my question why the hell they hyped this +!%*
I LOST IT when her head just bounced on the floor
laugh.gif
. But this is a movie you gotta watch in the theaters, or with really good sound with a bunch of people. That's part of the experience.

Ok i've noticed something about this movie if you watched this movie in a big theater with alot of people the movie was not goin to be scary.. But i watched the movie in a small
theater and it was hella scary i didnt even go to sleep that night so theres is a big difference if you see it with alot of people or if its just you and a friend and like four other people
in a theater (that was my case btw)..

Ok i've noticed something about this movie if you watched this movie in a big theater with alot of people the movie was not goin to be scary.. But i watched the movie in a small
theater and it was hella scary i didnt even go to sleep that night so theres is a big difference if you see it with alot of people or if its just you and a friend and like four other people
in a theater (that was my case btw)..

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by eddiee21

I watched it alone in the dark at my parents house. mind you i was naked as well. and it did not even scare me at all. yea pretty disappointing. They're making a sequel though. I think I'll still watch it.
Paranormal Faptivity
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by eddiee21

I watched it alone in the dark at my parents house. mind you i was naked as well. and it did not even scare me at all. yea pretty disappointing. They're making a sequel though. I think I'll still watch it.
Paranormal Faptivity
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ "mind you I was naked"

I've had this movie on my computer for months and have yet to watch it.

I should watch it to see what the hype was all about.

laugh.gif
 @ "mind you I was naked"

I've had this movie on my computer for months and have yet to watch it.

I should watch it to see what the hype was all about.

Listen... everybody I knew, or heard from, and I mean EVERYBODY was %%@@!$@* their pants when they saw it while it was still playing at select theaters with ONLY a midnight showing. I saw it in Philly at one of those at a smaller theaters before it went nationwide, and most if not ALL the people in the theater were so shook the whole time.

People were closing their eyes, curling up in their seat, screaming, everything. Right when the credits hit and the lights turned on, almost every aisle was rushing out of the theater from adrenaline and just straight up shock cause it was so intense. I'm being totally honest with you. I was scared as hell to sleep for a week
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Then while word spread around and it got hyped up, it hit nationwide theaters and everyone started to say it was whack. The experience I had with the whole theater acting the way it did during the movie compared to when it hit the box office... it HAS to be something to do with the hype and expectations. There's no way a whole theater's reaction when I went isn't legit. Same story with a few friends who saw it a week before I did.

It kind of made me upset that it turned out that way because it really is a good movie, and now I'm waiting to be disappointed by the sequel
tired.gif

Listen... everybody I knew, or heard from, and I mean EVERYBODY was %%@@!$@* their pants when they saw it while it was still playing at select theaters with ONLY a midnight showing. I saw it in Philly at one of those at a smaller theaters before it went nationwide, and most if not ALL the people in the theater were so shook the whole time.

People were closing their eyes, curling up in their seat, screaming, everything. Right when the credits hit and the lights turned on, almost every aisle was rushing out of the theater from adrenaline and just straight up shock cause it was so intense. I'm being totally honest with you. I was scared as hell to sleep for a week
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Then while word spread around and it got hyped up, it hit nationwide theaters and everyone started to say it was whack. The experience I had with the whole theater acting the way it did during the movie compared to when it hit the box office... it HAS to be something to do with the hype and expectations. There's no way a whole theater's reaction when I went isn't legit. Same story with a few friends who saw it a week before I did.

It kind of made me upset that it turned out that way because it really is a good movie, and now I'm waiting to be disappointed by the sequel
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom