PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

I was sitting there at the theater the whole time like this
indifferent.gif

Well until the shadow was moving by the door and then my friend yelled out "It's Michael Jackson!"

But yea movie was lame, glad I used my friends ticket stub to get in for free.

I paid $10.50 to watch 5 minutes (ending) - garbage. She had some nice tiggobitties tho
pimp.gif

I was cracking up when Micah said, "Go play with your friend!"
laugh.gif

-when the psychic came and bounced all i thought of was the simpson gif
laugh.gif
-last 15 minutes started to get me a lil shaky

there was people running for the exit right when the movie ended
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Im Not You

DaNiKeRhiNo wrote:

I'm home alone right now and kinda uneasy.
Are you people !*%#*@$ serious?

roll.gif
im seeing this movie on tuesday, people r oddddinnn over this movie. i wanna be SHOOK, this movie better be hyped up

Definitely not worth the hype

seen it a few hours ago with my mom. she was bored the whole time, but i already figured she would have been. it had me havin chills and goosebumps most of thetime. ***$ got freaky when mr. ghost wanted to start slammin doors n what not. her being possessed in the bed was a lil od, especially with that smirk. shortywas definitely bangable tho, very nice & thick body. Ending caught me by surprise, I didn't think dude was gonna get handled like that, straightlaunched in the room. definitely a freaky movie, i liked it. def a movie you cop on dvd to bring a girl over to watch, she'll be clutchin on to you fordear life thru half of the movie
pimp.gif

I have mixed feelings for the movie. It was alright, except for the damn ending. It wasnt a complete waste of money.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

seen it a few hours ago with my mom. she was bored the whole time, but i already figured she would have been. it had me havin chills and goosebumps most of the time. ***$ got freaky when mr. ghost wanted to start slammin doors n what not. her being possessed in the bed was a lil od, especially with that smirk. shorty was definitely bangable tho, very nice & thick body. Ending caught me by surprise, I didn't think dude was gonna get handled like that, straight launched in the room. definitely a freaky movie, i liked it. def a movie you cop on dvd to bring a girl over to watch, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she'll be clutchin on to you for dear life thru half of the movie[/color]
pimp.gif

And the other half she'd be asleep.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

seen it a few hours ago with my mom. she was bored the whole time, but i already figured she would have been. it had me havin chills and goosebumps most of the time. %@+* got freaky when mr. ghost wanted to start slammin doors n what not. her being possessed in the bed was a lil od, especially with that smirk. shorty was definitely bangable tho, very nice & thick body. Ending caught me by surprise, I didn't think dude was gonna get handled like that, straight launched in the room. definitely a freaky movie, i liked it. def a movie you cop on dvd to bring a girl over to watch, she'll be clutchin on to you for dear life thru half of the movie
pimp.gif

How you gonna talk about how you were scared to talking about you banging the girl

laugh.gif

But i agree
pimp.gif

damn this movie falls into the category of stuff NT hypes up but ends up disappointing. i was psyched to see this movie thinking i was gonna be shook. i swearlike 2/3 of the movie was a borefest. the only part i really enjoyed was the end which was straight up creepy.

just got back from seeing this. It was a pretty good movie even though there was only 3 scary scenes with the attic, her getting drag, and the ending. But ithought the movie was way funnier than scary.

Scene when the psychic walked in and walked right back out had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just came back from the movies..
to be honest with everyone this movie was really boring,
had no idea this movie was going to be a whole documentary
not scary at all..
i must say the hype got me smh

EDIT: this movie was not worth paying for at all
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

With all this talk about this movie, im going to see it online with the GF..IN THE MORNING
lol i thought i was the only one that likes wacthing scary movies in the morning

It's not horrible but I wouldn't pay movie theater prices for it nit was so boring and somewhat funny till the end. Dumb question: is it a truestory?doesn't seem like it but the thanks in the beginning made me think it was.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

damn this movie falls into the category of stuff NT hypes up but ends up disappointing. i was psyched to see this movie thinking i was gonna be shook. i swear like 2/3 of the movie was a borefest. the only part i really enjoyed was the end which was straight up creepy.
NT wasn't the only one gassed. Plenty of legit sites were paid off by Paramount to say that it was the scariest film of all time.

It's not horrible but I wouldn't pay movie theater prices for it nit was so boring and somewhat funny till the end. Dumb question: is it a true story?doesn't seem like it but the thanks in the beginning made me think it was.

No. Its a mockumentary.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It's not horrible but I wouldn't pay movie theater prices for it nit was so boring and somewhat funny till the end. Dumb question: is it a true story?doesn't seem like it but the thanks in the beginning made me think it was.

it also has me guessing it was a true story due to the beginning of the movie and at the end stating that dudes body was found and Katie hasn't been foundsince

pimp.gif
took a chick to see this, glad I did. Can't lie tho when it dragged her outta bed Iwas like
embarassed.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom