PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Why would they show the dude flying into the camera in the trailer, that's the best part.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

the only reason some of you didn't enjoy it is simply because you read this thread before going and your expectations shot way up
speaks the truth. i went in not knowing what to expect, only seeing the trailer during previews at another movie.
scariest movie i ever seen.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

A lot of ppl just don't get horror movies. You go into it with an open mind and a good sense of what a horror movie is.
For the genre and what it was, it was a great movie. People get too hyped up and go into it not knowing %#% they're getting themselves into
laugh.gif
this

it's not meant to be a shockfest. it does play off a belief in spirits, demons, etc. so a lot of ppl are gonna be disappointed off the bat

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Why would they show the dude flying into the camera in the trailer, that's the best part.
indifferent.gif
Because that's the only cool part of the movie.
The soundtrack was so crappy my french @#! was strugglin to understand the actors.
I went in with the hype... and it didn't deliver.

Good movie... but waste of my money to go see in theater.

you guys get caught up in the hype, you're always gonna get disappointed. just seen it earlier not knowing anything about it and thought it was a prettygood flick. It's all Micah's fault
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

you guys get caught up in the hype, you're always gonna get disappointed. just seen it earlier not knowing anything about it and thought it was a pretty good flick. It's all Micah's fault
laugh.gif

WORD!
he was calling the demon out and $#%.
he got shook when his picture was all scratched.
but this movie had me shook too man.
this stuff is real.

saw it tonight...movie was great......never read the thread....seen the commercials but i never paid them any attention so i had a good time...the ending mademe jump like hell
smh.gif
...felt like a lil !$%%* hahaa

So I just seen the movie with the original ending. I really liked it, I agree that it's the scariest by far this year. A lot of creepy parts especiallywhen she got drag. After seeing the orignal ending I want to see the theater released one. For those whose wondering the oh ending isn't scary just more ofcreepy. Overall I highly recommend this movie

Originally Posted by eeibaby

So I just seen the movie with the original ending. I really liked it, I agree that it's the scariest by far this year. A lot of creepy parts especially when she got drag. After seeing the orignal ending I want to see the theater released one. For those whose wondering the oh ending isn't scary just more of creepy. Overall I highly recommend this movie
Original ending? Link?

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

So I just seen the movie with the original ending. I really liked it, I agree that it's the scariest by far this year. A lot of creepy parts especially when she got drag. After seeing the orignal ending I want to see the theater released one. For those whose wondering the oh ending isn't scary just more of creepy. Overall I highly recommend this movie
Original ending? Link?

DVD Screener is out, with the original cut (2007). It contains the original ending, I think the ending we got was by far alot scarier.

eh, that's not true.

I didn't read this thread before I saw it...

I hadn't even seen the previews before I saw it...

its a lame movie.

especially when dude gets thrown into the camera...cheesiest scene of all.

people shouldn't hysterically laugh during "the scariest film of the ______"

I didn't laugh once during the ring....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Original ending? Link?

DVD Screener is out, with the original cut (2007). It contains the original ending, I think the ending we got was by far alot scarier.

From what I heard, the original ending is creepier. Thats the one where she throws him at the camera, then just sits on the bed for days and the police endup coming in and shooting her after she kills her friend also? (yes this all happens lol)

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Original ending? Link?

From what I heard, the original ending is creepier. Thats the one where she throws him at the camera, then just sits on the bed for days and the police end up coming in and shooting her after she kills her friend also? (yes this all happens lol)
You got it all right except she doesn't throw him at the camera, she goes downstairs... screams... he comes down, she murks him off with theknife, she comes back upstairs all bloody with the knife in hand and sits there rocking.

I thought the ending where she throws him at the camera then turns into the demon was the spookiest

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Original ending? Link?

From what I heard, the original ending is creepier. Thats the one where she throws him at the camera, then just sits on the bed for days and the police end up coming in and shooting her after she kills her friend also? (yes this all happens lol)
You got it all right except she doesn't throw him at the camera, she goes downstairs... screams... he comes down, she murks him off with the knife, she comes back upstairs all bloody with the knife in hand and sits there rocking.

I thought the ending where she throws him at the camera then turns into the demon was the spookiest

right right i knew that. yea then def throwing at the camera was better. How about if she threw him at camera. How about they combine both endings? ahhhh andthen she just stands there until the battery of the camera runs out

i think this movie's level of scariness depends on whether you beleive in demons and what not. For some people, people with knives and chainsaws creep themout. For others its ghosts or demons or little creepy kids. For me, the movie wasn't that scary. But I beleive in demons and all that, so it got methinking for the next night. I was over it after a night, but it still had me thinking. The movie was alright, p retty entertaining i suppose. It was evenbetter that I didn't have to pay for it.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

I can't believe how bad this movie was.

Words can not explain how weak you would have to be for this to scare you.

The best part was the girl's large chest.
this

Back
Top Bottom