PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

it doesnt even make sense why the demon made her kill Mikah, the whole time it had been messing with her life, burning their house down. It never attacked other people, so why the hell did it kill Mikah at the end.

I dont know, the lack of a logical plot that made sense, and COMPLETELY stupid characters made this movie so dumb to me. It was cool having shorty clinging on to me for a lil bit, but I could make that happen anyway, so I wish I had seen toy story 3D or something that would have been halfway entertaining.

Whats worse is Im genuinely interested in demons, ghosts, satanism, all that and this movie just ignores any sort of information out there on those subjects and invents dumb $!#@ instead.
smh.gif

It always amazes me how people can completely miss the point. It killed Micah because he was IN THE WAY of the demon doing what he wanted to Katie. Its reallynot that hard....smh. The plot makes perfectly good sense in this movie and there is nothing illogical about it at all.

This movie wasn't all that. The only scene that had me was the footsteps the first time but after that it sucked. Ghost was just annoying playing pranks onthem and stuff.

micah was threatening the demon the entire movie...even brought in a ouiija board in the house...even pulled out a knife and threatened it...hence why he gotgutted...demons don't play that apparently

aint saying ya have to like the movie, but ya suck at putting things together.

Saw it a couple days ago....

Didnt really get scared during, but it def messed with me pretty bad. i dont like demon crap. i aint trying to hear that. lol
Def was watchin my back after the movie, the acting was horrible obviously but some of the affects and the story itself was pretty messed up imo.

Part when her leg sticks out and she gets dragged outta bed gave me chills badddd. ugghh

But hey!!!! has anyone seen the copy off the net, it has a different ending that is WAYYYY better. If anyone is interested i will re-post what happens. Itsawesome.

^ i think the theater ending is better than the online one. at least the one i saw where the cops came. i heard there's another version that will come outand katie slits her throat. NOW that i want to see lol

Well I got the screener version and it spooked me a little, the end was pretty crazy, I think the theatrical ending was better though. I want to see thatalternate 3rd ending as well. Micah was pretty funny with his jabs...I thought it was good.

I saw it yesterday with my girl, thinking I was gonna be scared as #%+#, my boys told me it was scary as hell, maaaaaan that #%+# was luke warm. It wasn'tEVEN scary. Most of the time I was just kinda bored throughout the movie. I was expecting to jump out my seat, cover my eyes and break out the holy water
laugh.gif
,nope. The minute the scene show that she was outside, in the cold, I knew she was possessed because in the exorcist when the priest or pastor came in the room,it was dumb freezing and hat lil girl was possessed. Some thing I didn't like...
  • Doors open throughout the house, it was always dark and quite too. Maybe for the demon sake to lure him but I thought that #%+# was annoying, I'd leave my lights on and all the doors CLOSED.
  • 21 days with the demon and all they could do is called a Ghostologist *sp?
  • When she decided to stay in the house, her and the demon saying "well be fine"
    eyes.gif
There some other thing but I can't remember. I notice that all the freaky #%+# would happen between 2 - 4am, I read that's the "deadzone" when the demons like to come out? Idk. I was busying watching the door, while my girl was soo keen on the time.

Unlike some people who pass this off as a movie, I believe in possessions, so I knew what I was getting myself into and wasn't scared, its just cool to seehollywood take on it. I'm just glad shorty didn't do any exorcist stuff, that movie REALLY REALLY messed me up, I can't $#$% with that ever again
roll.gif

just watched this and wasn't scared at all. there was a couple "oh sh*t" moments but i didn't jump at all. the entire theater was dying atthe scene when shorty woke up and stood over mica in his sleep. i felt like this movie was really predictable.. like i expected what was going to happen 9times out of 10, especially when she jumps at the camera. it was cool though.. good movie to see with a chick.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by trublu86

Roebert and Epperts (spell??) up in here
grin.gif
. Its a good movie.

You mean Robert and Ebert? You just completely butchered that.
laugh.gif

Don't YOU mean Ebert and Roeper
laugh.gif

ebert.jpg

laugh.gif
had me staring for a good minute trying to figure out where themisspellings came from. basically take "roger&ebert" and "ebert&roeper" and put THAT in a blender.
"Roebert and Epperts" ROFL that's how i'm gonna call 'em from now on
roll.gif

edit: even I am messin' up
laugh.gif

the original show was called "siskel&ebert" not "roger&ebert"
the critic's name is roger ebert.
the newer show is called "ebert&roeper"

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

this movie just suck, waste of money
smh.gif

seriously im about to make a gimmick low budget movie so i can get rich.

my girl an I saw this other day.......at the end everybody just sat there for 2 minutes like ???????

katie shoulda showed us some tittays or something

they shoulda had the demon strip her or something, at least i caught an early show, id be pissed if i paid reg price for this.

watched it last night with the missus, pretty disappointed... oh well $1.50 for a bootleg aint so bad
from the "pickup"post
67c3666647da39823092d42ce491c104e756a931.JPG

I didnt think it was that scary at all. From the reaction of the people in the commercials I expected a lot of scary stuff to happen or pop out or something.But it was alright. Nothing too scary.

But I heard there was 2 different endings. A girl I went with had watched in on bootleg and there was a different ending than in the theater.

I dunno, thats what you get for bootleg I guess.

NT is pretty bad when it comes to movies though. I mean, same dudes who cried during Click and watched TDK 3 times.. in the same day.
smh.gif

I'm going to see this tomorrow. Conflicting reviews. People saying people were walking out because it was too scary.. others saying it was just anotherblair witch. Oh well. I'm going in.

This movie is weak as hell, there's hella hype over it and so i think everyone is thinking its the greatest movie ever and its like a domino effect orsomething. It was extremely boring,to the point i was texting back and forth with people on the phone. Nothing thrilling or scary at all.This movie dragged andtook forever to get to the point.

Back
Top Bottom