parents not trusting you unappreciation..

joshhassolex

Banned
just like the title said
was supposed to go out tonight..
parents think i'm a do wrong....
and i won't i'm a good kid..i mean i've done bad in the past...but i've learned from my mistakes
i feel like a 2 yr old....they just too scared to let me be around other people

C'mon son, you know ya $$% is tryna go out and cause some ruckus.
laugh.gif

lol
nah chill
hit up a hookah bar...and thats it
but my parents do this *!+ all the time
mad.gif

I have never experienced that back in HS.. My dad is always traveling and my mom is always at thanks to some patient.
laugh.gif
. I can go out when ever, come homeany time.

i mean i've done bad in the past...but i've learned from my mistakes
well...how have you shown that you've learned from your mistakes?

it's one thing to say you have...it's another thing to actually show(and prove) it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

i mean i've done bad in the past...but i've learned from my mistakes
well...how have you shown that you've learned from your mistakes?

it's one thing to say you have...it's another thing to actually show(and prove) it.
yeah, don't hang out with the same people
i do better in school...although i've been slacking in my chemistry class, other than that i'm doing good
just idk...they don't trust me
mad.gif
mad.gif

my mom trust me, not just some of the people that i might be around....but im not in high school anymore so its not bad anymore

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

my mom trust me, not just some of the people that i might be around....but im not in high school anymore so its not bad anymore
well the thing is my mom didn't know the kids i was gonna chill with...and last time i chilled with the kid she didn't know....was like back insept and i got alcohol poisoning at a getty....
so yeah...that probably has something to do with it? but again, i've learned my lesson..and i'm not stupid, so i won't make the same mistaketwice...

Originally Posted by d0njaye

don't you have to be 18 to smoke at a hookah lounge anyways
idk.....but still thats not the point, she didn't trust me and i couldn't go

I've never had a trust issue with my parents either. I can pretty much do what I want and they wont trip cause they know I'm not doing anything wrong.

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

laugh.gif

yea you gotta be 18, but most places don't even ask for id.

so you actually told her that you were gonna go smoke at a hookah lounge?
but real talk, once you get older you'll understand. parents do this stuff for a reason.

so you actually told her that you were gonna go smoke at a hookah lounge?
but real talk, once you get older you'll understand. parents do this stuff for a reason.
not exactly, i told her who i was chilling with and the area we was gonna be in......

Damn, this is me back a couple months ago. i was free do do whatever after my jr of high school but sept. after i graduated i got caught up smoking with mymoms, but here i am 4 months later and she trust me all the way again. feels good
pimp.gif

i know how you feel joshhassolex. last weekend i came home extremely drunk & my dad was waiting up for me, it didntend up too well.
the only place im allowed to go out at night for the next few weeks is the mall
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Haha dude, you don't deserve trust, I have a mom that doesn't trust me and I deserve trust. Look at your avy...

Lol, I've walked in on them having sex twice in the same day, so if they ever say anything to me about trust, I'll just remind of em of that, eventhough it has nothing to do with trust, it'll just make em feel guilty I guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom