Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

Olympic breakdancing
1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

He's getting the attention he wanted. He knew how this would play out

IMG_0939.gif

A bit of a shame that Raygun is getting all this (mocking) attention, cuz I (as someone who doesn't watch breakdancing) thought India, 671, N i c k a & Ami were all really good.

The women's bronze handball match between Denmark and Sweden was easy on the eye.

Gianmarco Tamberi still suffering from kidney issues probably won't do well in the final later.

I didn't even know there was a pentathalon. I only knew of the triathalon, septathalon, and decathalon.

You missed biathlon (my favorite Winter Olympics event).

Fencing
Horse jumping
Swimming
Shooting
Running!

The format is great - the first 4 traditionally give you your handicap for the final run - so the leader goes off first and then it’s a chase.

This one seems to be some sort of hybrid running and shooting - I think it’s like the biathlon where if you miss you have to do a penalty lap

I just read breakdancing won't be back for the 2028 games. SMH. Instead they're adding squash, cricket, lacrosse, baseball/softball, and flag football.

I just read breakdancing won't be back for the 2028 games. SMH. Instead they're adding squash, cricket, lacrosse, baseball/softball, and flag football.

yeah Breaking was just the cultural tie in event that France chose like Karate was for Tokyo, Flag Football will be the cultural tie in event for 2028

Back
Top Bottom