Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Medal Count — USA Men’s Volleyball vs. Italy Bronze Medal Match🥇🥈🥉

1000004280.jpg

Of everyone who has gotten steady minutes, Anthony Edwards has been the biggest ball stopper on offense, from what I've seen.
Kinda seeing it a little today already.
I know: he's got two 3s.

Her, she was the US champ at trials

IATT IATT Gabby was going to get the relay leg due to politics, she's NB's 2nd biggest star behind Sydney

I get what it is.. but it’s like with rai Benjamin, as soon as cockrell was sub 52 she was basically guaranteed dalilah’s old spot

Plus I don’t think any of the women’s flat 4 runners shoulda been guaranteed spots if they didn’t break 49 or at least get around 49.2-3 area

All olympics I thought it was Ian Eagle calling these games on NBC/USA and it's been his son the whole time. Dude looks and sounds exactly like his dad lol.
Word!! I watched a clip from a long *** time ago and was like damn dude is still announcing :lol:

Just to illustrate my point on why cockrell shoulda been a lock for a spot

Only 3 women have been faster ever in that event (syd, femke and Delilah)

Cockrell went 51.87 and beat Minnie Mouse too

Femke in toyko Olympics was 52.03 and Delilah was 51.58 and syd was 51.46

Holmes was only American woman this Olympics in the flat 4 final and she went 49.77

Wait wait wait wait.. I know I barely been paying attention

But neither of them Japan dudes won breaking?!!?!

Just to illustrate my point on why cockrell shoulda been a lock for a spot

Only 3 women have been faster ever in that event (syd, femke and Delilah)

Cockrell went 51.87 and beat Minnie Mouse too

Femke in toyko Olympics was 52.03 and Delilah was 51.58 and syd was 51.46

Holmes was only American woman this Olympics in the flat 4 final and she went 49.77

Yeah I guess she could've got a leg rather than Little and Gabby would've still had a leg

Back
Top Bottom