Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Thank you, France!🥇🥈🥉

Parkour should've been the cultural tie in sport rather than breaking in Paris just like Sumo should've been it for Tokyo rather than Karate

The breaking stuff was a disgrace and pathetic. Shouldn’t have even been an Olympic sport if you ask me. With that said, Raygun was leading on my cards and was robbed. She worked off the jab in the early round and did more than enough for gold.

IDK how the actual Olympic Flag Football event is going to go, but the memes that have been coming out and will continue until the games happen, have made it all worth it already.

is there anyway where they can have both the olympics and paralympics during the same time?

I saw the nbc youtube channel put out a video for top ten memes of the games and suspiciously left raygun off the list.

will be interesting to see how many of the 2024 olympians will end up going the MMA or Pro Wrestling route. Outside of the olympians that already have lucrative careers in their sport, there's likely 30+ olympians that will cash in big from sponsors from the Olympics. There's usually some that don't fall under that that end up going to Cirque Du Soleil, MMA, Pro Wrestling.

is there anyway where they can have both the olympics and paralympics during the same time?

Yesterday someone was telling me about a different event (can’t remember what it was though) that does that - basically 100m, now Paralympic 100m, high jump, Paralympic high jump…

I guess the problem with it is the number of events - everything would take at least twice as long (could be a lot longer with multiple Paralympic categories) and you’d need an Olympic village at least twice as big to fit everyone in.

It probably makes more sense to use the same facilities after the Olympics has finished.

Back
Top Bottom