Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Thread: I think we’ve reached peak art

Nah they legit snapped for the finale of the ceremony man wow...

From the moment they had the metal horse galloping across the seine to the horse lady walking down into the trocadero with all the flags behind her, to the legendary athletes passing the torch, to finish with goddamn Celine performing on the Eiffel Tower with the cauldron floating away behind her in a hot air balloon over the city of light 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Poetic **** 🤌🏾🤌🏾

The start was great, the middle was long and a bit disjointed but the ending was everything :pimp:

I love that they 100% tried to do their own thing without looking back at others and deliver a ceremony we've never seen before

Beijing had the hardest opening ceremony ever imo.

Barcelona games on the whole though was the most iconic by far.
Yea the Beijing opener won't ever be topped imo :lol:

They spent stupid money on it too but man that made for something so grand that I'll never ever forget

Kudos to Paris though making it memorable and unique

Beijing had the hardest opening ceremony ever imo.

Barcelona games on the whole though was the most iconic by far.
The Bejing opening, as a whole, will be #1 to me just cuz of how massive the scale was. Won't be topped.

But in terms of the lighting of the cauldron, while Li Ning running around the top of the stadium was amazing... the spectacle of that flaming arrow was just incredible.

Yea the Beijing opener won't ever be topped imo :lol:

They spent stupid money on it too but man that made for something I'll never ever forget

Kudos to Paris though making it memorable and unique

Yeah as far as performance goes the Beijing opening ceremony might have been the greatest human spectacle of all time.

Yikes... you had one job.
1722033030814.png

Back
Top Bottom