Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Thread: I think we’ve reached peak art

need a pic of her with those lit up wings :nerd:

20240726_190349.jpg

I think it was bomani who said it and now that I see it, I agree with it

It shoulda been swimming, track or gymnastics athletes as the flagbearers for the US.. so like ledecky and Simone biles

I get the team voted on them, but for NBA players and tennis players Olympics isn’t the pinnacle for them.. same with golf and soccer

But for swimmers, runners and gymnasts their careers are defined by how they do in the next two weeks and every 4 years

I think it was bomani who said it and now that I see it, I agree with it

It shoulda been swimming, track or gymnastics athletes as the flagbearers for the US.. so like ledecky and Simone biles

I get the team voted on them, but for NBA players and tennis players Olympics isn’t the pinnacle for them.. same with golf and soccer

But for swimmers, runners and gymnasts their careers are defined by how they do in the next two weeks and every 4 years

i see that point with those being the big 3 most popular sports during Olympics but I guess they said flagbearers are actually voted among all the athletes of team USA so i guess Lebron and Coco were chosen by their peers for this

i see that point with those being the big 3 most popular sports during Olympics but I guess they said flagbearers are actually voted among all the athletes of team USA so i guess Lebron and Coco were chosen by their peers for this
It really doesn’t matter :lol:

Bomani doesn’t say less and it shows. Honestly who gives a **** who carries it. It’s a symbol at best.

The opening ceremony was weird af at times, pretty sure won't see a headless lady as part of the ceremony again. :lol:

China got the Wemby of badminton in mixed doubles. 6'5" dude just smacking shots straight down. Team USA got no shot.

Back
Top Bottom