Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Thread: I think we’ve reached peak art

The gymnastics team always skip the opening ceremony, i think most of the swimmers do as well but Shacarri and Lyles could've did it I guess in theory

Yea track isn’t til second week

But swimmers with heavy schedules or that have to swim that first day usually skip to save their legs.. not sure when gymnastics starts

Yea track isn’t til second week

But swimmers with heavy schedules or that have to swim that first day usually skip to save their legs.. not sure when gymnastics starts

The women's gymnastics start tmrw but I've never seen them in the opening ceremony, they're always at the closing ceremony

Maybe ledecky, cause she’s been closer to her ceiling outside of the big meets in years past

I assume titmus is going be at least 3:56 and summer probably right there with her.. hell both could go sub 3:55

But I’m not sure ledecky has sub 3:57 in her anymore

Seems like both the 400 free finals will be way more competitive than the 4x100 relay finals coming up in 90 mins

Man, France's inside play... PnR, constant ball movement...

When do we play them? 👀😬

Seems like both the 400 free finals will be way more competitive than the 4x100 relay finals coming up in 90 mins

Easily.. or least maybe, titmus might be on her own

But in the men’s relay, US should have 4 of the fastest 6 splits.. on women’s side maybe 4 out of 5, sjostrom being that other 1

Back
Top Bottom