*Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Thread: I think we’ve reached peak art

I totally forgot that men's soccer in the olympics is U23 (I don't follow soccer that closely outside world cup and watch USMNT sparingly outside of that). Still gonna tune in for todays match vs France though.

Never really watch the soccer and rugby group matches the couple days before the Opening Ceremony but ready for that on Fri. And then once Sat starts i'll be ready for Swimming, gymnastics, indoor and beach volleyball, handball, 3x3 hoops, Diving, Sport Climbing, Track and Field, BMX racing, Trampoline. Maybe check out a lil bit of breaking since its the new sport

Anyone going? There is a group of six of us going - myself, wife, kids, and two brothers. Been looking forward to attending the games since I was a little kid. Started planning and making reservations about two years ago. Five days in Marseille and seven days in Paris.

We have tickets to one of the women’s soccer semi-finals and sailing in Marseille. In Paris we have tickets to rhythmic gymnastics (wife and kids wanted them), beach volleyball, golf, breakdancing, and freestyle wrestling.

nah I wish I was, Paris is 1 of the non American cities I'm more familiar with so this would've been a good one to go to. Does it really take about 2 yrs of planning for this for future reference?

r/tennis - Carlos Alcaraz: I want to live in the Olympic Village because I want to live the experience 👀😈

IATT IATT you watch this yet?

Didn’t watch.. but listened to the 2 pods they have, so that episode and then days 4-6

Thought this was the drone story

This:

In for the Olympics.

Will be forced to watch mostly NBC's coverage because garbage *** Peacock isn't available internationally and my cable company doesn't carry USA channel anymore.

I have no idea where to watch any of these events. My girl’s sister told me local AMC theatres will be hosting the team usa basketball games. Mignt check that out

Didn’t watch.. but listened to the 2 pods they have, so that episode and then days 4-6

Thought this was the drone story

This:

Is that 400 men's free really that competitive between Kim Woo-Min and the Aussies?

Back
Top Bottom