*Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Thread: I think we’ve reached peak art

i thought that was pitbull.. mr worldwide.. would've made sense.. :lol:

Is that 400 men's free really that competitive between Kim Woo-Min and the Aussies?

Zero clue after the 2 free.. don’t really follow the 400-1500 frees on the men’s side regularly just like I barely follow the 1650 when it comes to NCAAs (and outside of certain years don’t really follow the 500 free either)

On the women’s side I’ll follow the 400 and 800 frees since those should be tight especially the 400 with ledecky, McIntosh and titmus (going be interesting to see causals react to ledecky getting 3rd.. or getting silver in the 800)

But biggest thing with the men’s side was the favorite dropping out, ahmed Hafnaoui

Last edited:
Team delegations will be on boats on the Seine River during the Parade of Nations
Yes, I just realized this!

The logistics and organization of this fascinates me... especially when all the countries have different sized teams!

The Nastee EYE-talian gonna be the face of NBC's Olympic coverage?

They got him ziplining between buildings and over the seine too **** :rofl::pimp:

Dunno if it beats Daniel Craig Bond skydiving with the Queen yet but it's cool :lol:

this presentation looks awkward and just all over the place then they got this video packages spliced in

Back
Top Bottom