*Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Thread: I think we’ve reached peak art

When is Jay-Z and Kanye coming on?

I'm kidding. Interesting choice to not have this done in a stadium unless they had no plans to maintain it (i.e. look at Rio's stadium back in 2020), but it seems like everything is everywhere and it's just a bit messy? At least that's how I feel about it.

Such a smorgasbord of French music :lol:, they've had classical, rock and now french house

They would've definitely had Daft Punk out there if they didn't retire

Nastee EYE-talian said earlier that some of these athletes are gonna have to swim in this dingy looking Seine for events this Olympics.

Said that if the events were scheduled for today they'd have to be postponed because the Seine didn't pass the E-coli tests. :sick:

Heard that one song before. Did some research, and saw she comes from a family of Griots. Imagine that, on the world stage 🔥

Shorty can’t dance for nothing tho :lol:. And I was dying laughing at the French dudes behind her with Trumpets, trying to hit their lil 2 step :lol:
That's why a lot of folks over there were outraged when they announced she'd be singing after the president himself personally asked her to :lol:

She's like the French Rihanna

Not as much outrage for non-French citizens like Lady Gaga and Celine Dion performing though >D

Back
Top Bottom