Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: USA’s Valarie Allman wins discus throw gold medal: USA’s Sam Kendricks wins pole vault silver🥇🥈🥉

1. Novak winning gold
2. Femke Bol finishing kick
3. Biles utter dominance
4. Lyles the crocodile photo finish
5. Katie the first lady of freestyle
6. Algerian beating the charges and gets the gold
7. Steph saving it for the gold game like Kobe

That’s been the highlights for me so far. Anything else really good that I missed? It’s hard to know what to watch, when to watch etc. Not sure what other big events are left to watch except
men’s 200M.

adidas needs to change his marketing because yeah he won but he was the one trying to catch up :lol:

everyone else got to do them bench presses

1722812683134.png

1. Novak winning gold
3. Biles utter dominance

That’s been the highlights for me so far. Anything else really good that I missed? It’s hard to know what to watch, when to watch etc. Not sure what other big events are left to watch except
men’s 200M.
St Lucia first gold Julien Alfred 🔥

Been working my tail off all day and been trying to catch up with so much happening today.

I see the women 3x3 made semis.

Got this Joker/Alvarez gold.

I've got Italy/USA beach volleyball.
It's funny* how careful the cameramen are at beach volleyball games. They stay waist and above on close up shots of the women. 👀

*read: annoying. 😬

Oh boo hooo.. bruh waited until he took the L to start pointing fingers

Maybe I’m wrong but considering the doping charges against chinese swimmers in Tokyo, you would think their team would practice extreme caution with history repeating itself in 2024

he’s lucky he signed with adidas because they might just do it

unfortunately, the general public are more interested in long distance running as its something more people could participate in (not may care to try and get as fast with their 100m dash :lol: ) and thats why the marathoners are more popular, they get year round coverage while the track and field events in the olympics are the best, most only care about it during the olympics

he’s lucky he signed with adidas because they might just do it

unfortunately, the general public are more interested in long distance running as its something more people could participate in (not may care to try and get as fast with their 100m dash :lol: ) and thats why the marathoners are more popular, they get year round coverage while the track and field events in the olympics are the best, most only care about it during the olympics

Michael Johnson is the only Sprinter to my knowledge that ever had a signature sneaker, they usually just have cleats for Sprinters

what makes noah 100 meter run in the olympics great …. he didn’t win his heat , he didn’t win his semi finals , and after 90 meters he was losing ….. that has to be a first

1. Novak winning gold
3. Biles utter dominance

men’s 200M.
Great list, that coed swim relay has to be up there too

So, what's the deal with Fraser-Pryce and Jackson pulling out or getting pulled out of races? Seen conflicting reports.

Michael Johnson is the only Sprinter to my knowledge that ever had a signature sneaker, they usually just have cleats for Sprinters
I thought the spirdon was his sig

Atleast how I remember the 96 Olympics in Atlanta
what makes noah 100 meter run in the olympics great …. he didn’t win his heat , he didn’t win his semi finals , and after 90 meters he was losing ….. that has to be a first
Think it’s the fact the man has been so dominant at 200m and that he finally won gold at the olympics

Man is slated to be king of the 100 and 200 and no one has done it since bolt and it isn’t something you see often

Michael Johnson was special bc of his dominance in the 400 and the 200

Plus Lyles is a personality pushing the sport easily the most charismatic guy we’ve seen since Carl lewis

Netflix doc is actually pretty good and sets the stage

Back
Top Bottom