Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Wednesday PM - Alcaraz/Nadal fall to USA in Team Doubles, Katie Ledecky wins 1500M free in record-breaking time 🥇🥈🥉

Just tuned in to this USA women's volleyball match (is this live?), but this China team putting in work.

Not looking good for USA.
Down 0-2, USA has came back to tie it up 2-2 ever since I turned it on.
Not saying, just saying.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That was highly entertaining!

Thought the momentum had swung to Team USA after coming back from 2 down!
Good recovery from Team China!

China does it, 15-13 in the 5th set.
Not an elimination, but what a comeback and what a match.

1722273089648.png

Biesel so much better and natural at this than any of the other people they bring in outside of rowdy

She crushed it :pimp:, won it so casually :lol:

No beating her world record from May in this pool but that was dominant

You can really gauge just how slow the pool is with her

Look at her times from Canadian trials where she basically just had to show up, so she wouldn’t have really adjusted her training much like say athletes from US and Australia

But she wouldn’t have been fully rested, tapered and maybe even shaved there

Titmus probably didn’t fully rest and taper for Australian trials either

That was a whole lot closer than I thought it would be

And thought Hobson would take it because he probably usual has that best last 50

IATT IATT who wins more gold in Paris between Marchand or Summer?

Good question.. I wanna see if Marchand actually does the 200 fly/200 breast double

But given how slow the 100 breast was, dude could have legit been a threat in that (but schedule screws that with the 400 IM) and has to be the favorite right now in the 200 breast.. but thst’s a tough double doing that after the 200 fly and have to see what form milak is on for the 2 fly

But I think only Katie Douglass is a real threat to mcintosh in the 2 IM.. and then 2 fly won’t be easy with regan smith

Xennial Xennial that’s not a great sign for popovici in the 100 free

Either Chinese dude (I think he was the only sub 47.5 on the leadoff of the relays) or Kyle chalmers (his insane anchor split) gotta be the favorites

Back
Top Bottom